Chapter 7

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

He looked over his body in the mirror. His face scrunched in displeasure as he noticed the yellowish green bruising that would soon darken. His entire abdomen was littered in giant asymmetrical circles, by the looks of it Jooheon enjoyed using Taehyung's abdomen as a punching bag.

Taehyung pulled his shirt down finished with looking at the bruises. A long sigh escaped past his lips as he dropped his sore body down on the silky sheets. His gaze laded on a white ceiling. It's always the same when his back lands on the bed, a white empty ceiling, a white empty feeling.

Taehyung closed his eyes letting his body slowly float down in to slumber. First his legs landed on a soft cloud, then his back followed, soon his head would fall upon the softest cloud, but a harsh slap to his foot roughly yanked his body from the slumber cloud.

Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's mother, stood over him a boney finger pointed his way accusingly. Taehyung swallowed wondering what accusation she was going to throw his way. "Listen well cause I'm only going to say this once, We will be having guests over this Friday and I don't want you trying anything on their son."

With a monotone face she asked, "Repeat the rules." and like a dog Taehyung barked back, "When I feel the urge I should politely excuse myself. I should answer all adults politely, and always avoid any and all contact with the boy." Mrs. Kim nodded her head her face still stale as before. This was her way of being 'proud' of Taehyung.

Her heels clacked against the floor as she walked out the door. Taehyung sighed throwing himself back on the bed. Another sigh passed his lips and again he tried to fall into the soft cloud of slumber this time there was no interruption.

Namjoon's pov:

Namjoon's eyes cautiously traced over the body of a young male. His figure was slim, his waist tight, yet his legs thickened. He practically looked like a girl. Namjoon licked his chapped lips eager to see how the male tasted. He walked over to the boy and got a closer look. The boy's features were delicate, plump pink lips, long lashes, and tan skin.

Hell, this boy was perfect for use as Namjoon's experiment. He placed over his lips a confident smirk. He leaned against the wall in front of the boy catching his attention.

Taehyung's pov:

It was officially Friday, and Taehyung wanted to head out to his favorite art store. Having always prepared his clothes in the morning Taehyung didn't have to worry about how soon he had to arrive home. He just finished with school and decided to take a stroll. As he walked he noticed his favorite art store.

As he was looking at the advertisement deal on the stores window he noticed paint brushes were 15 percent off and was eager to buy some supplies. As he was getting ready to enter a tall figure leaned against the stores wall beside the entrance. He caught Taehyung's attention stopping the boy's movements completely.

The other male looked at Taehyung with a smirk on his lips. Taehyung tilted his head at the familiar looking male, "Hey, thought you looked pretty cute." This caught Taehyung off guard causing the boy to blush beet red. He coughed harshly as a bit of saliva clogged his throat.

The strange male chuckled as he placed two fingers under Taehyung's chin making him face the other. His fingers felt cold on his skin and the roughness of the calloused fingers slightly disgusted Taehyung. The strange male admitted, "You're actually the first guy I've found cute. Wanna go on a date?"

Taehyung found this strange guy blunt as he was already asking for a date before even asking his name or status. With a disgusted expression Taehyung pulled his face away from the strange male and said, "No, I'm fine actually." However, instead of being able to go inside the store the strange male held him back.

Taehyung sighed as he looked at the male again then it clicked. Taehyung knew where he's seen this male before. He was Kim Namjoon, sex-addict, playboy, and all around jock. Kim Namjoon a fellow Junior at his school he's also seen him hang around Jungkook as well.

"The names Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. I realized I was a little too rash before, think you can give me a second chance, please?" Namjoon pleaded his eyes roaming over Taehyung's face as he tried to get an answer. Taehyung looked down and shook his head before pulling his arm out of the other's grip.

After Taehyung bought the supplies he wanted he headed out the door and went home. He smiled at the new things he got as he plugged in his earbuds tuning out the world outside.

Guys Joji's song attention be feeling like a bop. Also mad apology for the fact that I'm late at posting.-lazynim