Chapter 23

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung stood as he watched dozens of rich people look at his art. Every single one of them would comment on the brush strokes, the likeness of the painting, but they never mentioned the emotions.

"Great work on the color. The shading is meticulous." A man in a well branded suit patted his back. Taehyung gave him a smile, but he didn't really feel it. The point of the painting wasn't for people to notice how beautiful it came out, he wanted them to feel the emotion.

With another congratulation of how well the artwork looked Taehyung sighed as he looked down at his hands. From afar his parents smiled and laughed as they talked with their fellow co-workers who talked about their son.

The Kim's gladly smiled pleased that their son gave them better reputation. Instead of a world filled with love Taehyung's was filled with high reputation, how well something looks, and how well he can make his parents look.

Taehyung stood beside his painting as he looked at his shoes. He tugged at his sweater paws. "It's such a sad painting. The man in the painting is trying to figure himself out while also taking into consideration that he can't take control of the world around, no matter how hard he tries."

Taehyung looks up at the person. Before him stood a tall male a saddened smile on his lips as his eyes twinkled at the painting. The male had jet black hair looking shined under the light. It was parted to one side yet still hanging loose.

His lips were plump yet heart shaped and his eyes were fierce yet soft. He wore a red shirt under a black blazer. The male smiled as he walked towards Taehyung he held his hand out for Taehyung to shake.

Taehyung smiled shaking the males hand. The latter returned the smile his lips moving to one side a little more as he smiled. He introduced himself, "I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin. I've seen you before at school?"

Jin's pov:

Jin watched as the boy got lost in thought trying to figure out of what the latter said was true. As Taehyung thought Jin took in the boy's facial features. His face showed pure innocence and his lips were a pretty pink and plump.

His eyes were rounded from his innocence while also fierce for protection. His face was soft not too sharp nor too round. After finally realizing Taehyung smiled wider a boxy grin on display.

"We have geometry together correct?" Jin nodded as his response to the boy. With his smile still plastered on his face Taehyung admitted, "I'm glad you could see the emotion of the painting. Most people just brushed that part off I was eager to find someone who could notice. Thank you, for noticing."

Jin looked at the boy as he talked who stared at the painting with sad eyes. He noticed how the soft genuine smile turned into that of a sadder one. Jin clarifies, "Well a good painting comes when there's true emotion. People don't realize good art if they don't realize the emotion."

From then on the two had good conversation on famous painters. They spoke about their favorite paintings and why they enjoyed the painting so much. Jin smiled as he noticed the sweetness of the boy, but a pain struck his heart as he knew the poor boy was being played.

Still he didn't let that get in the way of a possible good friendship. Before the night ended the two exchanged numbers and waved goodbye.

Aah I don't know how it's going!!-lazynim