Chapter 38

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

To say that Jungkook was at an all time low was an understatement. Currently the boy was laying in bed on his back. He stares at the empty white ceiling. Instead of being happy that he got rid of Taehyung he actually felt terrible.

Usually, when he had Taehyung, he would send the boy a quick text to take away his boredom, but now he was bored and sad, maybe?

Jungkook really didn't understand his emotion at the moment. The all-around playboy actually missed the company of a male. The Jeon Jungkook was missing the company of male when he has only ever cared for females. The most shocking part was that he actually cared.

Most of time Jungkook would date a girl for the most three weeks then brake it off like it was nothing. He would never care or miss them afterwards, so the current emotions he was feeling were just strange.

Jungkook sighs as he pulls his phone off his bedside table and types a message to Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi. He decided the best way to pick up his down mood would be drinks.

As he waited for their replies he laid back down on his bed. The door to his room opens a smirking Junghyun. Jungkook rolls his eyes a sigh escaping his lips. He was already frustrated with his confusing emotions he didn't need to be annoyed either.

Junghyun spoke as he leaned against the closed door, "You look down. What happened to that boyfriend of yours?" Jungkook lifts his head looking at his older brother. He drops his head back down sighing out, "He broke up with me cause he found out it was a dare."

Junghyun hums making his way beside Jungkook's bed. Junghyun has his arms crossed over his chest as he looks down at the male, "Hey at least now you don't have to do the dare. Why are you so down?"

With a shrug Jungkook finally gets a ring from his phone. He props himself up grabbing his phone, but before he could continue his brother interrupts, "Do you feel lonely without him?"

Jungkook throws a vindictive glare at his brother, "Junghyun what do you really want?" Junghyun rolls his eyes sighing, it seems brother really love doing the same thing, and continues, "Are you sure you don't actually like the kid? Mom and dad have been afraid recently. They feel you've changed since meeting that kid."

Jungkook thinks about what Junghyun said. Does he miss Taehyung? Does he like him? No, Jungkook has never liked a guy and he are as hell isn't going to fall for a dork like Taehyung.

Jungkook shakes his head at his brother deciding to focus on his messages. Hoseok and Namjoon agreed to go drinking with the addition of Namjoon getting his cousin to buy them the alcohol.

Instead of answering his brother Jungkook pushes past him out the door. Even so, the questions never left his head. No matter how hard he tried he kept repeating the question over and over in his head. When he finally arrived at Namjoon's house he chugged down multiple shots.

Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other worried for their friend's kidney. Still no matter how hard they tried Jungkook just didn't want to let go of the liquor.

He better learn!!!!-lazynim