Chapter 55

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Today would be the day people would stare into Taehyung's art. He made sure everything in the art work was perfect. Before putting it up on display he put a couple of finishing touches adjusting the few thinks he found revolting.

Now that it was up on the wall he felt as if he was being taunted by the painting. Today though, he wouldn't be tainted by it all day because Jin and Yoongi were going to be there.

He waits a few more minutes before the doorbell goes off. Taehyung makes his way over knowing it was Jin and Yoongi since he the majority of guest were expected to come much later.

He opens the door to find Jin and Yoongi. Jin was dressed nice, but simple. He wore a brown fuzzy sweater with black pants and black shoes. Yoongi was dressed in all black. He wore a black button up with black pants and black shoes.

They were both dressed up nicely. Taehyung hugs both of them as they enter. Yoongi wraps an arm around his shoulders clinging to the boy. The trio makes their way to Taehyung's painting.

Jin investigates the painting. Taehyung stares at Jin and Yoongi's expressionless faces. He feels his heart in his throat worried about what his friends could think of the painting.

Jin smiles looking at Taehyung. "I think it looks nice. Seems very...sad." Jin says as he looks at Taehyung's worried face.

Finally Taehyung exhales. He feels more relaxed now that he got good feedback from a friend. Yoongi nods his head agreeing to Jin's statement easing Taehyung's worry.

Yoongi adds, "So, I guess you still like him?" Taehyung looks at the painting seeing how he drew the painting. He turns his attention back to his friends, "Yeah, but by the looks of it he's moved on."

Yoongi and Jin scrunch their eyebrows questioning Taehyung's words. Taehyung smiles sadly, "The girl he was with at lunch. Anyway he seems to still want to continue the dare."

Yoongi looks at Taehyung. As a memory of Jungkook's older brother telling him how destroyed Jungkook truly was at home and how Jungkook looked at school it finally clicks.

Taehyung shrugs his shoulders as he walks to the front door. Jin begins to walk but it put in place by Yoongi, "Jungkook likes Tae." Jin gives him a confused look, "Jungkook likes Tae. The bet must have show him a completely different aspect on his feelings."

Jin thinks back the answer finally clicking. "So, we should tell Tae, we should tell him now." Yoongi suggests. Jin shakes his head. Today is important for Taehyung's parents they couldn't disturb him at the moment.

As if understanding Yoongi nods and they make their way to Taehyung. For he majority of the night people walk around the house. The boys greeting them politely. People watch Taehyung's painting giving him praises. For a while in the night Taehyung looks after his mother wanting to see any praise from her.

There was nothing. She was being the same as usual.

Me likely likely likely! Also I'm gonna post all chaps today so this book is gonna end cause I feel it was boring :/-lazynim