Chapter 35

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Jungkook paid for the popcorn as Taehyung patiently sat at their theater seats. As Taehyung was texting Yoongi about their date a tall male sat beside him.

Taehyung looks over at the male. The other smiles at him questioning, "You here alone?" Taehyung felt a little uncomfortable with this guy so he replied, "No, I'm with my boyfriend."

The male smiles appearing unpleased with Taehyung's reply, "Break up with him?" Taehyung shakes his head, "I don't really want to. Can you leave because you're making me really uncomfortable."

The male smiles getting close to Taehyung's face placing a hand on his thigh. Taehyung looks down at the hand then back up at the male and purses his lips.

As he was about to say something the male gets tugged off harshly from the seat. "Mine." Jungkook seethes pointing a finger at Taehyung. Pure anger lights in Jungkook's eyes.

The other male pushes Jungkook off of him scoffing then moving away to his seat. Jungkook hands Taehyung his coke and the popcorn. A scowl remains on Jungkook's face.

"Jungkook, are you ok?" Taehyung asks placing a hand on Jungkook's arm. Jungkook looks at him, "No, I'm riled up cause of how close he got to you."

Taehyung smiles placing his head down on Jungkook's arm. He was happy that Jungkook got jealous. Yes, he would prefer Jungkook not get jealous, but he felt extremely happy that the younger boy was.

Jungkook places his hand on Taehyung's thigh where the guy had previously touched. Taehyung could still see the younger boy was seething. He leans over and places a kiss to Jungkook's cheek, "Thanks for taking me on a date."

A smile appears on Jungkook's face and he no longer looks angry. They lean back in their seats as the movie begins. For the rest of the time they enjoy each others company and watch the movie peacefully.

Once the movie was over they began to pack up. On their way out Taehyung needed to use the bathroom. Jungkook looks at him and Taehyung ask, "Can I use the bathroom first?"

Jungkook nods, "I'll wait outside." Taehyung nods heading to the bathroom.

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook stood outside as he waited for Taehyung. He was searching for the guy who was previously hitting on his boyfriend.

In all honesty Jungkook was surprised with himself he never got jealous of his partners so he was surprised when he did get jealous.

He felt his heart clench and his stomach fill with fire when he saw the male's hand on Taehyung. He wanted Taehyung for himself and no one else.

As he was searching he got a phone call. He looked at the caller ID. "Hey Yoongi what's up?" Jungkook spoke. Yoongi spoke from the other line, "Kook, man, you really need to find a new target. Taehyung is such a sweet guy."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, once again Yoongi was trying to protect his boyfriend, "I already said I'd let him down easy once I was done with him."

Again Yoongi disagreed, "No, this poor boy is madly in love with you. He was texting me earlier on how happy he was you took him on a date. Please end it with him now."

Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder and saw Taehyung. He quickly hung up the phone. Taehyung asks, "Who was that?" Jungkook just lies that it was his brother.

They both head to Jungkook's car Taehyung looking out the window as he taps his finger against the glass. Jungkook smiles at the male.

Yikes. Big mood change.- lazynim