[A/N] - Update on whats going on

Sorry for the lack of updates, me and my family went on vacation to Cancún in Mexico, we're going back to Ohio U.S. today. Of course because schools are closed down, I have to do my classes online but it does leave me more time to write and do what I want.
Another thing, me and my friend are working together to make a story/comic. The written story will be posted on wattpad when ready and comic will be on tumbler. More information will be given later. We will make a patron together for support on this story. With that, I might be busy with working on that but just know I haven't forgotten about this book. I love how this story has turned out so far and I'm going to continue writing it I just need more time.
And for my other stories, the Ink x Error One Shot stories are....weird. Of course I created a sequel to it but I might just delete it. I still love the ship I've just ran out of ideas for it. Ink X Nightmare story I'm still working on, I just need time and encouragement to write the next chapter to that.
And of course, Twisted Fate.
I love the story, I really do, but I have to be honest.
The reason to the plot is unbearable for me to continue writing it. I have the next chapter to it started but Im sad to say that may be the last chapter to that book for a while.
Yes, I'm officially discontinuing that book for as long as I need to. In the future I might just redo a few of the chapters to make it better for me to write it but right now I can't. I've spent way to much time away from that book and can't seem to get back to it right now. I'm sorry to disappoint the people reading that book.
But good news is that its only temporary.
Anyways that's all I had to say. Have a great day, stay safe, don't get sick.
Bye!