Tenya Iida x Hanta Sero

This was requested by my best friend Katniss_55 I totally recommend checking out her works. Anyways on to the story.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sero POV

  I was walking towards class 3A (It's their final year) it had been such a long time since I've known all my friends and this year's summer party would be the perfect chance to confess to my crush Iida, I've been partners with him for every single training activity and I was able to see how strong and cooperative he was which made me fall for him more. I just hope he sees me the same way, and that I'm not some weak person who can't defend themself.

  ~Time Skip to the summer party~

Iida POV
   It was the UA summer party for the third years and I was patrolling making sure nobody was off doing any 'funny business' I then spotted Sero who was talking to Mina. I suddenly got this jealous feeling but I had to remind myself that Mina and Sero are just friends, and even if they were in a relationship I should be happy for them, I can't let such silly emotions get the best of me.

Sero POV
I spotted Iida looking at Mina and me for a second I looked right back at him and smiled (wait doesn't he always smile? xd) when Mina suddenly spoke up, "You should totally invite your boyfriend over here!"
I stuttered, "H-He's not my b-boyfriend, but good idea I should invite him over here!"
I went up to Iida who noticed me, then suddenly looked down, before I was about to speak he yelled, "Sero, I certainly apologize for looking at you and Mina, I was on a patrol shift making sure nobody was off breaking the rules!"
The funny thing about it was that he was chopping air again which made me snicker a bit.
"You're totally fine, I was just about to ask if you wanted to go talk with me and Mina," I said.
But when I looked back Mina was nowhere to be found, that clever bastard!
"Correction, would you like to go talk with me?"
"I would love to interact with such a kind person as yourself!" He said.
I blushed a bit, then we walked over to a table and started small talk. Then it hit me, this was the perfect moment to confess to him!
"H-Hey Iida," I stuttered.
He looked up and said, "Yes?"
"I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while, and I have to say that I like you,as in more than a friend." I said.
He spoke, "Well same as me, I also like you as a best friend!"
I looked down in defeat, did he just friend zone me? But then he spoke up again, "Just kidding, I also see you as a crush(?) and I'd love to go out with you sometime."
I was astonished could this be a dream? I just pinched myself just in case and I wasn't!
"Of course after the party want to head to Lunch Rush, I heard they're introducing a new meal!" I said.
Iida POV
I happily obliged to the offer, and finally I was able to express my locked up feelings this felt like the best day ever to happen!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to drop in some requests cause I can never think of anything good. Hehe, well enjoy the rest of your day!

 Hehe, well enjoy the rest of your day!