Tenya Iida x Tomboy!Reader

Before we begin tysm for 500 reads I actually never expected this in my lifetime, also shoutout to @Retr0_Err0r for requesting this and being an active reader
😊💙

Another one-shot will be made today too! Btw you're a girl in this since tomboy is for females and tomgirl(?) is for males (I just used my Kindergarten knowledge please let me know if I made a mistake)~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Author POV Class...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Another one-shot will be made today too! Btw you're a girl in this since tomboy is for females and tomgirl(?) is for males (I just used my Kindergarten knowledge please let me know if I made a mistake)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author POV
Class 1A was out celebrating since the big three were going to graduate an that meant new students were going to be chosen for the new role, sadly only three were going to be chosen. Y/N
L/N was apart of (insert class) at U.A. High, she didn't really think of herself as a 'good' student she just thought she was a normal student who just hung out with guys mostly. During the party she just kept to herself and occasionally talked to her best friend Denki.
Reader POV
"I say you should confess to him now!" Denki said.
"I don't even know if he even realizes I exist!!" I shot back.
"You're apart of (insert class) he's seen you plenty of times doo doo head!" Denki yelled, which brought a lot of attention towards us.
I motioned for him to follow me and he followed.
"Dude, he probably likes other girls who are into girlish things and have that bubbly personality and get good grades, you realize I'm the complete opposite of that!" I said.
"Hey you get better grades than me, plus I've seen him give you an occasional glance in that dress of yours." Denki winked.
I sighed and went back into the party area since the big three were going to choose their successors themselves. I hope Iida gets chosen he's always wanted to be a role model. Mirio went up first and announced,
"I would like my successor to be... Neito Monoma!"
Everyone was in dead shock and silence, I didn't even think Mirio knew he existed but his quirk is pretty great. Next Nejire came up and said,
"I would appreciate it if Tenya Iida took my place!"
Everyone was also in dead shock due to the fact she even knew his name, I was proud for Iida though, still I was surprised it wasn't Uraraka. Finally Tamaki came up and just gave Nejire a note then turned back to go towards his wall of shame and sulk. Nejire cleared her throat and spoke,
"Tamaki would like Y/N L/N to be his successor,"
And again another dead silence, I didn't even know who he was though...
~Time Skip to the successors meeting~
I decided to go talk with Iida since he's more comfortable to be around with than Monoma. I decided to act like Hatsume since she was really energetic and she got to hang out with Iida a lot, with my best girly voice I came up to him and yelled,
"Hiya!"
He practically froze and said,
"Y/N are you ok? You usually don't act this energetic, is something wrong?"
"Ahaha, no, just uh wanted to try something new I guess." I said.
He nodded then looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks, maybe because I got really close to him?? I then had a sudden wave of courage and said,
"Y'know, you'd look better with these off,"
I took of his glasses and smiled at his warm, bright face and slightly smiled.
"T-thank you, Y/N, I a-appreciate the er compliment." He stuttered.
Iida POV
I was a complete blushing mess, I couldn't get over the fact that Y/N just so calmly took of my glasses and gave me a straight face to face compliment. I have taken a liking into her for sometime of 8 months, I might as well speak up about my feelings.
"Ahem, Y/N I-I have to say that I've taken a liking into you for quite some time and I w-was wondering if you'd l-like to go out sometime?" I stuttered.
Quietly she said,
"I'd like that."
She leaned in towards my face and gave me a peck on the cheek and put my glasses on.
"IMAGINE NOT HAVING A ROOM FOR YOUR LITTLE LIVE SCENE, HAHA COULDN'T BE ME PFFT!!"
I heard Monoma yell.
I quickly ran over to him and started scolding him for yelling so loud.
Author POV
Y/N and Iida were a happy couple till then and surprisingly Y/N didn't need that much pep talk from Denki to see if Iida liked her or not.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it, stay in tune for the next chapter!