Tenya Iida x Flirtatious!Delinquent!Reader

Thank you so much, @Shoto_todoroki_2006 this is going to be a very interesting request I can already tell!~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Author POV  Iida and Y/N were starting their second year of U

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author POV
Iida and Y/N were starting their second year of U.A. (second year autocorrected to sexual moment xD) Iida was in class 1A and Y/N was in (Insert Class) little did Y/N know that Iida had taken a liking into them. Iida was planning to go and confess this year since they've been hanging out more. There was just one problem, unlike Iida Y/N was a delinquent who had almost all of the students swooning over them.Which was going to be an issue since it'd be hard to find a private moment with them. However, Iida made up a very thought out plan to find a moment with them, by meeting up with Y/N at the end of the day after classes are done but asking them during the lunch break since they always eats lunch with Iida... wait it hit him.
Iida POV
I could just ask them during the lunch break! God I'm so stupid...

~Time Skip To Lunch~
I went up to the rooftop to see that Y/N was waiting for me, which was odd since I was the one that would have to wait an extra 10 minutes due to their mob of fangirls and fanboys.
"Hello, Y/N, I see you're here early is there any reason for that?" I asked.
"Umm, yeah there is, you see Iida I've been liking you for quite a while... and I was wondering if you felt the same towards me.." they said.
"No you're violating the rules!!" I yelled.
"what" they stated.
"I'm supposed to be the one confessing to you, not the other way around!" I said.
They looked at me with a baffled expression, but then smirked.
"Sooo, you like me back?" They asked.
"Y-yes." I stuttered.
"Ok great how about we go to (Insert Cafe Name) I heard they put in a new drink!" They exclaimed.
I agreed to it, so for the rest of the lunch period they talked about what to do at the cafe and how I should get better at flirting. (Damn Iida I wanna see you flirt with me and my fellow readers in the back. 👀)
~Time Skip To The Next Day~
Reader POV
I had just gotten ready to go meet Iida at the cafe, I also couldn't wait to go try the new drink! I just hope a giant mob isn't behind me of people from school. I started walking towards the cafe when I got lost in thought, Maybe I should stop flirting with other people and just stick with Tenya, the attention and mobs would go away too...
I looked back up to see I was already at the cafe. I looked inside and saw Iida waiting for me at a booth. I went up to him and greeted him with a smile, which he followed back with.
"So what are you going to order? They have a bunch of options!" I said.
"Oh I'm just getting a protein shake to keep my body healthy!" He said.
Classic Tenya...
We kept on talking about recent events that have happened in class, and I kept on using cheesy pickup lines on him which made him very flustered. At the end of the day we said our goodbyes and headed home what a great date!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry for not updating in a while!! I love you all and thank you for all of the support, and somehow this book got 2K reads?!? Wow! Also here's an explanation on why I haven't been updating, there was a major power outage in my area and the power was out for a day or more, and after that I got caught up in schoolwork and such. And as of last week I fell ill, not from Corona though, but from some serious nausea, body overheat, and stomach issues. So yeah, I'm still sick but I had to update! See you guys in the next update, tysm for the support! :)
Love y'all ❤️