Tenya Iida x Villain!Reader

Sorry for not updating in a few days quarantine is great for not having school and all, but it sucks how you can't go out to some stores and all

Sorry for not updating in a few days quarantine is great for not having school and all, but it sucks how you can't go out to some stores and all.. so here's the new chapter! Hope you enjoy
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Tenya POV
I was starting my second year of UA High, after everything that happened last year I got over most of it and developed my quirk to suit my style more. However, there is one thing I can't get over... the missing student.
Y/N L/N they were in class 1A with me and they were pretty close to me. However after Sir Nighteye's death, they just vanished like a ghost. It was devastating. However they had a useful quirk that could have been used to help the villains. I've been searching for them this entire summer, only a month left till my next school year. I decided to go out today to just take a walk and clear my thoughts.
~Time Skip~
As I was walking down the streets I noticed someone wearing a black hoodie with H/C hair.
Could it be Y/N?
What was I thinking? There's no way! But I should probably see which way they're going they seem a bit suspicious.
I followed the figure trying to just blend in with the crowd so they wouldn't notice me. I followed them until they approached a dead end alley.
They must've noticed me...
The figure turned around and I saw their face clearly and it was horrifying.(Y'all know Jeff the Killer or the Slit Mouth Woman? Let's just say your mouth became slit a bit sorry if you don't like it but I just decided to put it in.)
Their mouth was slit and they had a tint if black underneath their eyes, other than that their other features completely resembled Y/N's features. I was shocked to see what they had become.
"Y-Y/N, is that you?" I stuttered.
"And if it is?" They bluntly replied.
"Listen now that I've found you, can you come back to UA, and to your family and friends, we all miss you dearly." I said.
"I can," they said.
My face lit up from them saying that. (Such a precious smiling boy 💙)
"Grea-" I was suddenly cut off,
"But I don't want to" they bluntly stated.
I furrowed my eyebrows. I decided to ask if they were apart of the League of Villains and they replied with a calm yes. I was shocked but I was expecting it.
Author POV
Y/N smirked at Iida and asked,
"Is something wrong with that?"
"Y-Yes you used to be a good a person what happened to you, w-why did you just disappear like that when I needed a friend the most?" Iida stuttered.
Y/N frowned,
If only I could tell him the whole story... she thought.
"To sum it up they made a bargain with me since they lost a few members, so sorry if I left you during your emotional breakdown." Y/N said.
Iida had no words to say he was trying to process what they said.
What bargain? Why did they accept? What did they accept to?
"Please, please just tell me," Iida said looking down.
"Since it's just us here I guess I might as well just tell you," Y/N sighed.
"Basically if I didn't join them then they would've tortured your entire family then you, so what choice did I have?" Y/N said.
Iida was shocked from this, he couldn't believe that his friend would do something like that just for his sake. He walked up to Y/N and hugged them.
"I promise you if you just come back then nothing will happen, my family is fully capable of defending themselves and they can always call for help if they can't defend themselves." Iida said.
Y/N broke out of the hug and smiled at him. They agreed to come back to UA without the rest of the league knowing however they kept on training their quirk for the rest of the summer and during the second year to make sure they could protect Iida.
~Time Skip to the middle of the year~
Iida decided to confess his feelings towards Y/N at the end of the day.
"Hey Y/N can you meet me outside the school gates at the end if the day?" Iida asked.
"I can," Y/N said.
Iida frowned expecting Y/N to say no at the end.
"So I will." Y/N finished off.
Iida smiled and thanked her before going back to his seat.
~Time Skip to the end of the day~
Y/N POV
I walked outside to the school gates and saw Iida there, I greeted him and he smiled back.
"Y/N I wanted to tell you that I like you and I have liked you for a while now so I was wondering if m-maybe we could g-go out on a date." He stuttered.
"I'd love to, and just so you know I like you to, Tenya." I said.
He blushed when I called him by his first name.
"So about that date~" I cooed.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it was longer than my usual one-shots! Anyways I'll try to update sooner my apologies for the lateness!