Tenya Iida x Gamer!Reader

Another chapter requested by @Mini-Might thanks for the requests lol

This is going to be a nightmare for Iida lmao~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Author POV It was a normal day in Y/N's apartment (not for long >:D) they had invited Iida over to play some video games because why not? They got the console ready and wen...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author POV
It was a normal day in Y/N's apartment (not for long >:D) they had invited Iida over to play some video games because why not? They got the console ready and went to go find two controllers in their closet. While Y/N was rummaging around to find the two controllers they heard the doorbell ring.
Reader POV
That must be Iida I can't wait to see him!!
Author POV
Y/N giddily skipped to the door and when they opened it, instead of seeing Iida they saw Bakugou instead.
"What are you doing here?" Y/N said.
"You invited me idiot." Bakugou said.
Then it hit Y/N, they invited Bakugou also over to piss him off at first but then they decided to annoy Iida.
"oH, yeah yeah now I remember, come on in!" Y/N enthusiastically yelled.
Bakugou just let out a 'Tch' and went to Y/N's room.
"OI WHERE ARE THE CONTROLLERS NERD?" Bakugou yelled.
"They're in the closet!" Y/N responded.
As Y/N was finding the game disc, another knock was heard on the door.
Y/N rushed to go get it open, and this time it was Iida.
"Hey Iida, Bakugou is also here we're gonna play some Call Of Duty Black Ops 4!" Y/N said.
"Oh that's nice, I do have some experience in that game." Iida said.
Bakugou got out the controllers and hooked them up to the console. Y/N got out the game and put it inside the console. The three of them got in and got set up with a team, and an enemy team. Bakugou was obliterating everyone, literally with a grenade he collected. Iida on the other hand was struggling with aim and he still couldn't toggle the scope for the gun. Y/N was doing decent dying here and there and getting kills. They got the team gathered around and told them to go behind enemy lines so they can get a good attack. The team all agreed but little did they know the entire enemy team was prepared there. Bakugou was the first to go in and he got sniped by an enemy making him rage for 6 seconds flat. Once all of Y/N's team went in and got killed everyone was furious that they actually went behind lines since it was an easy expected attack. Y/N kept on continuing this to the point in the sixth game Bakugou and Iida disconnected their controllers and left the game. Y/N was just laughing at them both, since Iida had an expression that looked like he was going to kick something and Bakugou was moving very very fast. Once Iida saw what Bakugou was doing he yanked Y/N by the arm and took them outside the house using his engines to make them go faster. Y/N questioned why he did that, and Iida just pointed to their house which was now covered in ash was covering the entire area with a furious Bakugou in the middle of the house.
"You can stay with me till you get a new house." Iida said.
"Yeah I'd like that." Y/N responded.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Boom bah yah it's done lmao hopefully you guys stay in tune for future chapters other than that see ya guys! 👋