Tenya Iida x Flirtatious!Female!Reader 🍋

This was requested by @AnonimousCharmer (Sorry I couldn't do the foot fetish I just didn't know how to write it) In this Iida has a thigh fetish and the reader is flirtatious 👁👄👁 enjoy my horny children. ❤️❤️
Warnings: Lemon (Sex) and language!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author POV

Y/N and Iida have been dating for 4 years and Y/N just wanted some action in their relationship; as in anything sexual but it seemed that Iida either never got the hint, was too busy, or just didn't give two flying fucks. Y/N sighed and just looked up at the ceiling. She then perked  her head up after coming up with an idea on how to spice up things in their relationship. She marched over to her laptop and quickly entered private browsing mode (seems like what I do for my rule34 research- I mean uh-) she started looking up some dirty comments and found a few teasing methods to use on Iida.
'Ah brilliant' Y/N thought.
Y/N decided to go to the kitchen and prepare some food. She finished making the tempura and decided to go change into something revealing before Iida arrived home from his hero agency. Y/N's hero agency was ensuring for the heroes to have a week's break thanks to their hard work, but Y/N doubted that. While Y/N was in her thoughts and staring at the plates of tempura she heard a pair of keys make its way to the doorknob. She quickly got up and sat on the closest chair and pretended to just have been reading a book the entire time.
"Oh welcome back Daddy~" Y/N cooed.
(Save me please)
"Thanks darli- wait D-Daddy?" Iida stuttered.
Y/N got up from the chair and made her way towards Iida. He noticed her exposed thighs and couldn't help but blush and turn his head away to attempt to stop his nosebleed.
"So, Daddy, what would you like to do?" Y/N said while unbuttoning Iida's shirt at the same time.
Iida felt like he was going to just die but he tried to keep his cool.
"Ah- Erm- N-Nothing much at the moment," Iida squeaked.
"Hmm that's a pity because I really was looking forward to pleasuring you~"
Y/N said slyly.
At this point Iida couldn't resist and his boner was just making matters worse. At the moment he looked down and saw Y/N had stripped him and left him only in his boxers. Iida then decided to stop the teasing and pinned Y/N down onto the couch. She gasped but before she could say anything Iida smashed his lips onto her rosy ones. He started touching her right thigh and rubbing it which caused Y/N to let out several moans. The lewd noises turned Iida on even more so he quickly took off Y/N's shorts and panties causing her to gasp a bit. Iida brought his mouth onto her upper thighs and started butterfly kissing them both causing even more moans to be let out from Y/N.
"A-Aaa Iida just fuck m-me already!" Y/N made out from all of her moans.
Iida nodded and then took off his boxers. He waited for Y/N to give the 'ok' and when she did he slammed his cock into her tight pussy (save me I beg you) and waited for her to adjust a bit. Once Y/N adjusted Iida started increasing the speed of his thrusts causing the both of them to be moaning and groaning messes. Y/N came first and after another minute Iida came as well. (AND YES HE PULLED OUT THIS TIME LMAO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IF YOU'RE READING THIS 😂 )
"That was n-nice," Y/N panted.
"Mhm." Iida said.
Iida pulled Y/N closer and gave her a quick kiss before getting up to get a change of clothes for them and then eat dinner.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hopefully you enjoyed 😭