Tenya Iida x Quirkless!Reader Pt 2

Bruhh this has been requested so much and I straight up forgot about it *cri* ok anyways enjoy
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author POV
And then-
You heard another crash and it was as if the people were coming towards your hiding spot, thankfully the hero agency answered you quietly stated your address and the situation. The lady who answered said she'd send someone as fast as possible (* finger guns *) after that you hung up. You grabbed a pan nearby you just waiting till the people would find you or not. The tension in the bakery was very high 'Did they know you were there?' 'Will they just take some money then leave?' 'Are they going to kill or kidnap you?' Thoughts kept roaming around in your head when you suddenly heard the door creak.

Iida's POV
I was told to get to some bakery as soon as possible, when they told me the address of it I was shocked. It was their bakery! Y/N's bakery! I hurried to get my equipment on. 'Why does this have to be so heavy!' Once I got the equipment on I steadied myself outside and positioned myself in a running stance (idk what they call it)
"Recipro Burst!"
I then bolted towards the bakery's direction it was hard for me to see the signs and such as to where I was due to it being dark outside and barely anyone was outside. I finally saw the bakery sign and confirmed it was the right place. There was a smashed window, I was careful when I was walking as to not make any noise;but then I saw something that terrified me the most... There were blood stains on the floor when I was nearing the back of the bakery thoughts kept on rushing in 'Is Y/N dead?' 'Are they hurt?' 'Could they have already been kidnapped?'
Before I could go any more mental then I already was I calmed myself down by reassuring myself that the blood was fresh so the intruders and Y/N would still be in the bakery. I stepped closer and closer to the back to hear a loud 'WHACK' it sounded like a pan or no a baseball bat? Whatever it was I immediately opened the door to the back to find Y/N bloodied up a bit but to find the intruders passed out on the floor who seemed to have fatal concussions. When I turned back to
Y/N a pan hit me in the face very very hard.
"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY UHH RANDOM HERO I THOUGHT YOU WERE ANOTHER INTRUDER!" Y/N yelled.
I took off my helmet to show that it was me, they gasped and hugged me very very tight.
"Y/N are you alright? I saw blood on the floor was it yours?" I yelled.
"Did you not see the passed out men when you first came in here?" They said.
I then slammed my hand on my forehead realizing I did notice way earlier.
"When the intruders came in I hit them both hard in the head but I kept hitting them till they were fully out." Y/N said.
I sighed in relief then called the police to take care of the intruders.
"So wanna go to a tea shop I found tomorrow?" Y/N asked.
"I'd love to, but isn't this bad timing?" I replied.
"Good point," Y/N said.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
fydgvstjfeyjewdjrsxgq hope you liked it lol anyways let me know if I didn't do a request of yours cause I forgot like everything :/