Tenya Iida x Yuga Aoyama

This was requested but I forgot the person who requested it I'm so sorry!! Also Idk if I got Aoyama's name right uhhh help me please 👁👄👁💧 This will have 200-390+ words due to the prompt I have in mind.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Aoyama's POV
It's been at least one year since I've met Iida and I've been thinking of fabulously asking him out but I'm going to need the help from my female classmates to pull this off. Once the school bell rings the I immediately jump up and walk towards Yaomomo (That's me :D)
"Ahem, excuse me Yaomomo bit I am need in of your gracious help for a little something I want to pull off."
Her face lights up,

"I'd love to help you with anything? Oh my help is gracious thank you so much!" Not as gracious as me, I told her about the confession and she got even more excited

Not as gracious as me, I told her about the confession and she got even more excited.
"You and Iida have been getting close recently, no matter what you say I'm positive he'll say yes!" She says.
"Well I just need you to create some glamorous twinkling sparkles on my cue, alright?" I say.
She just nods aggressively, and starts talking about wedding plans for us.

-Time Skip-

It was finally the next day and I was very anxious for the sparkles and scenery for the confession. Ah it's just like how Yaomomo said he'll probably say yes-

Or not-

I walk towards school and receive a text from Yaomomo saying that she finished creating everything. I did a small twirl and continued walking through the U.A. gates.

-Time Skip-

It was lunchtime and I tapped Iida on the shoulder and told him where to meet me because I had something very flamboyant to talk about. He nodded and started rambling on how he will not ruin the flamboyant conversation. I get my bag and walk towards the meeting place where there's a cupid tapestry hung up and some flower petals. A few minutes later I see Iida rush in and start asking what the flamboyant conversation was.
I look up at Yaomomo and signal for her to release the sparkles and she complies.
"You see my lovely Iida, I am helplessly in love with you and I'd love for you to date me!" I say while twirling with a rose in my mouth. Iida starts stuttering and then finally makes out a "sure" which makes me jump. Yaomomo got excited and jumped as well but forgot her position and fell from the high height.
"Yikes madam," I say.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hope you guys liked it :>