Tenya Iida x Reader

Requested by a nice reader aka @Brycosplays, in this the league of villains is gonna break into your house, for now I'm just going to say you had a pretty helpful quirk to the League of Villains

Requested by a nice reader aka @Brycosplays, in this the league of villains is gonna break into your house, for now I'm just going to say you had a pretty helpful quirk to the League of Villains... Also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS LIKE HOW I THOUGHT MY WRITING WAS GARBAGE BUT I GUESS NOT?!?!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Reader POV
I was walking towards my apartment, when I got inside I noticed nobody was home, I just shrugged it off and went towards my room where I could go finish up studying for the exam tomorrow. I invited my crush Iida (Duh lol) to help me study since not only could I spend time with him but he was pretty smart and the exam notes we took are really confusing.

~Time Skip Of About 10 Minutes~

As I was taking out my notes I heard a loud crash in the kitchen, I panicked, Is it a villain? No it might just be air or gravity being just... air and gravity??? instead I hid in my closet for a bit to just hear if it was actually a villain. I then heard footsteps coming towards my room so I hid further back into my closet Maybe it's Iida and he didn't know where the door was so he broke in through the kitchen window??? Ugh what am I thinking of course it's a villain! I heard giggling coming from the villain and I could tell it was a girl. It went quiet for a solid minute then my closet door was flung open and I saw a crazy looking girl with blond hair and knife looking things on her.

Iida POV

I checked the address Y/N gave me and looked at the apartment number in front of me This must be the place I knocked on the door but there was no response, I knocked again then heard a crash and a scream, quickly I kicked the door down and searched the apartment. In the kitchen there was a broken window with glass shattered on the ground which must mean a villain broke in! There were no signs of Y/N's parents, which meant Y/N was alone... I rushed towards the direction of the scream and tried to kick the door down since it was locked, but the door wouldn't budge it was as if it was barricaded. I heard faint talking so I pressed my ear against the door to hear what was happening.
"W-what do you want from me?" Y/N asked.
"Oh I just want to chat about a little something if you don't mind..." ???
"I kind of do *ahem* mind, so could you please uh leave?" Y/N said.
"Ok great! You don't mind! Now onto what I was saying, I have a great offer for you," ???
This could be useful information for us heroes I best record it...
"We want you to join the League of Villains, with your quirk we'd practically be unstoppable!" ??? (hopefully your quirk isn't a trolling quirk ;-;)
"I-I can't I want to be a hero not a villain!" Y/N yelled.
"Suit yourself then," ???
I heard a knife coming out of a holder(?) that's when I used full blast to break down the door and go in.
Author POV
Iida broke down the door and the blond girl turned back and saw him and his admirable leg strength and decided to make a run for it before he could catch her.
"Hmph I don't wanna die," ???
With that she made her leave through the window before Iida could catch her. He went to Y/N and asked if she/he was alright.
"I'm fine it was just a break in I guess,"
"So you're not hurt right?" Iida said.
"N-no but thank you so much for coming in and rescuing me she had me pinned down so I couldn't do anything!" Y/N said.
"Of course it was no problem your safety is my top priority!" Iida said.
Y/N blushed at his words then Iida blushed realizing what he had just said.
"Ahem, I know this might be an off time for me to say this, but I really do admire you and maybe like you as in more than a friend!" Iida stuttered.
"W-wow um Iida, I also feel the same way too." Y/N said.
Iida's face lit up and then suddenly Y/N spoke up,
"But since you're here now could you help me clean up and uh after that can we go back to studying for that exam tomorrow?"
Iida blushed and obliged.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Eek, there you guys go! If you want make sure to request a one-shot since I'm horrible at being creative and coming up with ideas. Anyways thanks for reading!