Tenya Iida x Reader

Requested by a kind reader aka @Brycosplays

Requested by a kind reader aka @Brycosplays.In this you broke a rule and Iida of course got very mad (he still loves you) and had to punish you. Not in the naughty way fellow perverts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author POV
Y/N was in the U.A. lunchroom with their friends which included Mina.They were all playing truth or dare. Y/N had zoned out thinking of Iida and his amazing features. When suddenly Mina yelled,
"Earth to Y/N! Hello I'm tryna see if you're gonna say truth or dare!"
"Oh sorry I zoned out for a bit!" Y/N chuckled.
"You were thinking of Iida, nice!" Mina said.
Before Y/N could answer Mina yelled,
"Truth or dare?!"
"U-um dare?" Y/N stuttered.
"I dare you to break a rule in front of Iida!" Mina said.
Y/N was in complete shock, what if that made him not like them back?! What if-
"Ok Y/N good luck!" Mina said as the bell rang dismissing them to their classes. As Y/N headed to their class they couldn't help but think of what rule to break.
Reader POV
I could do a small rule like running in the halls? Hm yeah that should do it, he probably won't get that mad if I said I was in a real rush to finish homework. Yeah, that's a great idea!
Author POV
Y/N was very happy since they found a way to make Iida not mad at them. As class was dismissed Y/N ran into Mina who only smirked at them and continued her way to the exit of the school. Y/N knew she was thinking about the dare she gave them .

~Time Skip to Y/N finding Iida~
Once Y/N knew they were in sight of Iida, they breathed in and out before running towards the exit. But suddenly their movements came to an abrupt stop. It was if they were being held up by the collar of their uniform. Y/N looked to see who stopped thrm and saw it was Iida.
"Why were you running, Y/N?" Iida questioned sternly.
"Oh uhm, I was in a rush to go finish some homework!" Y/N said.
Iida still held Y/N by the collar then walked out side to the school's gate. He placed Y/N on a bench then,
SMACK!
Y/N just noticed they had been spanked by Iida, and boy did it hurt!
"Owww!" Y/N grumbled.
"Next time don't break the rules please." Iida said.
"I think you broke my butt..." Y/N complained.
"That wasn't even my hardest hit you'll be fine!" Iida said while walking towards his home. He left a shocked, frozen Y/N in place at what they had just heard.

~Next Day~

Y/N was clutching their bottom due to the hit, when Mina came.
"What happened to you?" Mina snickered.
"I don't wanna talk about it, I'm not doing any of your dares anymore." Y/N said before walking off.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you enjoyed make sure to request! In my DMs or in the comments! Anyways see you next time!