Flirtatious!Tenya Iida x Dense!Reader

Back from another hiatus yes, this was requested by @FannnOfEverything sorry for taking 386466433456777754345422 years for this update xD.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Iida's POV
I was walking to class in hope that the advice Denki gave me would work on the most dense person in the universe, Y/N L/N. They have always been so kind to everyone no wonder I wasn't the only one who liked them. I saw Y/N walk into class which caused me to perk my head up and admire their features. Though Y/N has flaws everything about them to me is perfect (love yourself or else I will spawn in your dreams and shower you with love 😤 💙) including their quirk Q/N (Quirk's name) . During our passing period I'll try out the lines Denki told me to use.
~Time Skip~
It was finally passing period and I was walking towards Y/N until I saw Bakugou pushing Midoriya around. Do I help Midoriya or go for my shot with Y/N in the remaining 4 minutes of the passing period? I sighed and went to go yell at Bakugou for picking on a fellow classmate, maybe my decision wasn't so bad, I still have lunch period to go and talk to Y/N. The bell rung signaling that the passing time was over and that we had to rush over to our next class.
~Meanwhile in Iida's mind~
Was it you're the day to my night or you're the soy sauce to my rice? Oh god I wish I didn't have to forget things Denki specifically tells me...ugh I guess I'll have to improvise using some of my own lines, likeeee, you're the Pre- to my Calculus! Yes perfect and it includes math terminology, which could help Y/N to know we have a math exam coming coming later!
~Time Skip~
Author POV
It was time for lunch and Iida was making his way to where he and Y/N would usually sit and discuss random things. Suddenly a stomach growl was heard which came from Y/N's stomach. Iida stopped talking for a moment then asked,
"Y/N did you forget your bento box again?"
"I mean it's not in my pockets or in my sight at the moment so yeah I think I did," Y/N giggled.
Iida sighed then took out an extra container he would keep just in case moments like these would happen. He added half of his lunch to the container and gave it to Y/N. Y/N thanked him and as they continued eating Iida realized he had to tell Y/N the pickup lines or at least something to signal that he liked them.
"You're the cheese to my cranberry!!" Iida shouted.
Y/N looked confused.
"Er, I meant the worm to my duck tape!" Iida stuttered.
Y/N just looked at Iida even more confused.
"I never knew I looked like a worm and that you looked like duck tape," Y/N said.
Iida sighed and said,
"Y/N to get to the point, I like you,"

"I like you too, you're my bestie for life, but before you continue I must say I've been crushing on you for a while." Y/N said.
Iida mentally and physically face palmed then just gave Y/N a kiss on the cheek then walked away leaving Y/N sitting on the bench.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
That's it for now, let me know if you have a request I respond to Iida x Other BNHA Character, Iida x OC and Iida lemons. Bye now and let me know if you find Ging or ever saw a glimpse of him he's kinda Gon at the moment.