Am trapped

Nene's POV

         I have no idea of the spray he's  using but he smells really nice and different, the closeness between us, gave me the chance to notice all his good features and the time we once had together.. I wonder where he got those golden brown eyeballs from, his arms are a little bit build up, his sexy lips and curly brown hair. I doubt this guy is a Nigerian..

Oh no! I can't be honest at this point, not after what the lady I assumed to be his girlfriend did to me. She's crazy!
But no! Am going crazy here, I can feel his breath..
I can feel myself vibrating, my heart beating fast..
I have to use my head not my heart.

"Sorry!, you must be mistaking!" I blurt out, trying to stay calm. He moves his hands from my neck to my cheeks.
'nene do something, push him away!' my mind kept on warning.
Before I could take any action
he kissed me, he kiss me so softly and dearly, damn! His lips taste like vanilla' my favorite.. is this a French kiss or more than?, I have no idea. How can I be thinking this way at this moment.
I can't believe am closing my eyes until i heard the loud scream coming from the doorway
"what're you guys doing?! Nene!" I opened my eyes wide to see Amaka standing with her jaw dropped.
he pulls away from me but I think he's too late.
'oh no! This is not good'
Amaka is the least person that's supposed to see this, she's way worst than the lady with this guy, I have no idea what his name is..
Immediately, I develop the urge to slap him
He kissed me!'
I slapped him..
"How dare you! Don't you get it... I don't know you!" I said it trying to hide all the guilt on my face. I turned back to Amaka, who's giving a skeptical look.

"Interesting!" She chuckled and left, I followed her, trying to meet up with her...

'hold on! Why should I, I owe her no explanation' 
I adjusted myself and walked majestically back to work,
though that was how  I wished have walked but it never happened..

"Where have you been?" John asked strictly
"I went to the wash room.. To clean up" I replied pointing out the stained part of my clothes..
"You should have told me... Your orders were ready, you're safe, i was here to get them..  Don't do that next time" he scolded

"Fine! Thanks" i pass by him to the kitchen to fix in some water into the microwave for finger bowl.. Am actually not concentrating,  am lost in thought but i did all well without mistakes, i never realised i already cut the lemon into smaller piece and dropped them in the bowls of water.....
I checked the water to know if is not too hot,

"Hmm hmm" i heard amaka cleared her throat behind me.
"So, you put on so much act this days,  you're meant to be FUNKE AKINDELE..  and i heard there's a movie audition going on this-.. " i raised my hands in defence to shut her up.

"Hey! Spare me those craps.. I have better things to do than listening to your unprepared speech" i said while i cocked a brow and scoffed..
I left her shocked and angry cos she never expected me to reply her in such a manner,  she's always​ barking on everyone and looking for troubles. She never found one in me, but since she got one now, she find it as a free ticket.. Now she's pained at my reaction.
I wonder why she's cruel, rigid and annoying,  she's not even an old worker here but she behaves like one..
I can't go back to that table or attend to them again, i have to plead some one to finish up for me
"James john" i called him from a distance,  he turned to me but it seem he got a table to attend..
"Please can you help me out with table 09, i want to help in clearing some vegetables to the kitchen" he look at me curiously before turning is attention to amaka coming out from the small dining.
"Amaka! Finish up with table 09" he instructed,  oh no! This will be worst' i thought.
"I think she's busy with.. " she cut me off, while she smiled awkwardly..
"Am Not busy! Am in.. Table 09 right!  Is just left with the finger bowls" she took the tray with bowls placed on it to the dining..
what's she up to'
I moved back slowly to the kitchen, trying to pretend like nothing happened.

"Nene bum bum!.. why no smile today?" Vishnu, one of the Indian chef asked, his accent made me smile
"Nothing, am just trying to help out" I said while I dropped the basket of carrots and potatoes down.
Maybe I don't just like how today turned out.. it's making me sick..

I pipped after some minutes in the kitchen to check on the guy that I have no idea what his name is, only to find Amaka still standing there and smiling so bright at the rude lady, while the guy that kissed me earlier on feeling so uncomfortable.
I wonder what they're talking about.. damn it, I should have been expecting this, she always pretend to be friendly whenever she's with customers but this not just being friendly..
I saw the lady brought out her phone and typed in something Amaka was calling out for her... I guess that her number,
is she out of her mind'
We're not allowed to give customers our numbers but she's breaking the rules.
I just hope this not about me..

I should have pushed him away! But his lips is so soft! Did I kissed back?' my mind won't stop yelling...

The guy trail his eyes around till he caught me looking at them, i turned back to the kitchen doorway panicking..
I can't believe I'll ever feel this way..
Am meant to act like I don't know him but I can't stop glazing at him..
My heart continue hitting hard, am I afraid? or it's something more than being afraid..

Yoo! Guys! Is she really afraid or in love?
Let's see to that😎
Pls don't forget to comment and vote lover💋

Editing.......