My mood

Dedicated to #khingberry33 #joka #dcode # nk #mykwell & other readers

NENE'S POV

For your case e oo oh oh oh!

I sang along, dancing or maybe rolling, the music is blasting loud from Grace room, like I said earlier am a fan of foreign music but please Teni' is really a good Artist, maybe it's her nice voice that's making me so happy, and smiling constantly at nothing but myself..
I jumped up and down my bed, shouting loud and weird, muttering some parts of the song wrongly.. but still it sounds interesting to me..
I stood in front of the long mirror attached to my wardrobe in my room, observing every in and out of my body, blushing blue black..
Am I really blushing at my own self?.. why is my mood so bright like a flashlight in the dark?
_maybe because you spoke with him' my mind whispered..
No! I don't think so.. I whizz

I fund the memory of how deep he looked at me while I was on him.. I try hard not to make my cheeks grow bigger but I can't help it, is just turning Red..

Calm down girl.. he haven't even call you yet!

The thought of that, autocorrect my mood to zero level..
Is this guy playing tricks on me?.. what am I even thinking, he have a crazy pretty girlfriend.. who am I to him!

Since have been awake, I only swept the compound, before my Aunt asked me to get her recharge card, in which is just few steps from the house.. then bum! I met him again..

Lemme tell you guys one thing I won't even admit to myself. I fell in love with his kiss.. damn is a good kisser, some times I do crave to have it again but my pride won't lemme..

Yeah! I don't have to feel that way cos I acted like a bitch'on our first meeting..
It's not my fault, I just wanted to get rid of it, to a stranger that will never know me or find me.. I believe in this generation, there's no faithful man out there, no guy is ready to f**k with you and only you because he met you a virgin..
Is there?*

Imagine what Remmy did to me, nobody believes we'll ever break up.. but NO! Cheating is almost daily meals to every guys!

I don't even think we youth knows what love feels like, we're only confusing lust for love..
I don't want to fall for it again but here I am, dressed in yellow, dancing like cinderella..

trust me, is not love! But I just want to feel his lips, touch his broad chest, play my tongue round his neck and dance my fingers in his curly hair.. maybe get Goosebumps for.. humm mm.. the guy between his legs..
Is that too much to ask for?

I shouldn't have told him the truth.. but my mouth runs faster than my brain.. maybe because I was processing Grace advice.
Now am regretting it..
Nothing changes.. was I expecting anything to change?
Yeah that's the question, asks yourself and stop complicating things here!' maybe my mind is right.. STOP COMPLICATIONS!

________

I decided to do some laundry, both mine and my Aunt's own, am tired of false thought..
I brought out the long basket full of dirty clothes, most especially my uniforms for work, I have six different set, that's for each day of the week before my off day.. which is today.

Part of me, won't stop peeping on my phone, still hoping to see a unknown number display on the screen but nothing turn up..
________

Break up with your boyfriend I'm bored by Ariana grande..
The song have been on repeat, just trying to process the song..
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY WISH FOR THAT? I thought..
I might fall in the category of such girls right now..
Am almost done with my washing, remember I told you am a little bit slow whenever am working and listening to music? If you can't! Now you know..

The music changed to lucid dream by juice wrld(rip💔) at first I was wondering why the sudden change before I realized, it's my ringtone..
I eagerly clean my wet hands with the dry clothe laying just beside me, before picking up my phone, unfortunately for me, it stopped ringing..
I checked, to discover that it's a private number not just an unknown number..
"Oh No! I can't call back" I murmured beneath my jaw..

I waited patiently, hoping for the phone to ring again but nothing showed, only to be reminded that I was listening to Ariana's sweet voice..
Ouch!
Am losing hope already before the song froze and my ringtone comes in again...

I have no idea who it is but still I cleared my throat and tried to baffle my voice..
I waited for a voice..
"Hello" A husky voice that I can even recognize from a long distance pops in.

"Hello.. p* who's on the line?" The 'please' refuse to escape my mouth.. I shouldn't be asking this question cos I know already..

"This Albert.. you gave me your number this morning" I guess he is the first guy I know that bares the name..

"OH yeah!" I tried replying dry.. but I don't even know how I sounded..
I was waiting for him to proceed, but he didn't utter a word.

"Are you on WhatsApp?" Really! I was expecting, 'how are you? Or 'what're you up to? Or something more, but he just went straight to this!
Orhn! This guy will be so boring

My phone have been messing up lately 💔😫.. I almost lost this acct! It kept on asking for logging details 😔

Nevertheless! Am here for you.. and I hope you guys are here for 😀

What do you think about Nene at this point?🤔
Comment pls..
unedited