Getting Along

.......

I can't believe have been on my phone for more than 7 hours straight up, not listening to music or Playing my favorite game '4pics one word' but chatting with smiles plastered on my face.. I won't like you to see that, it doesn't look like just a smile..

I hated myself for judging him at first, I regret it but that's my impression. You'll do the same if you were in my shoes.
The fun part of our conversation is the way he uses his Emojis.. he's so good at it, that gat my imagination all planted properly.. he told me almost every thing about him, maybe the ones he wants me to know.
His personality is perfect for me, we have many things in common..likes of, music, artist, social lifestyle, relationship with people and other wise.

He said his an introvert, well I can sense that with the way he spoke on phone earlier..
Our chat reads same time only few reads one minute different. None of us talk about our first meeting.. we're just getting along to know each other maybe little about each other..
We discussed about our high school days, he attended a boarding school 'The Regent school' here in Abuja, he ranted about how interesting and challenging it was..
Have always wished to be a border but my Dad can never let go any of his children, not even for a long vacation.
he love keeping us in sight, but ever since situation changes, things have not been the same..
He sent me an attachment of him back in high school..

I rolled my eyes after observing the picture for a while.. the girls clinched on him, like they have a crush on him.
Oh Nene cut it off!

We played a game '20 qst& answer' which gave me green light to know more about him.. we have a lot of things in common..

Am not more into astrology stuff but I believe in zodiac sign, cos have tried it on some of those I know they are in a serious relationship, even mine.. hadn't been I knew about it then I wouldn't have dated Remmy.
Damn! No lies about it .

I was triggered to ask about his birthday..
Month..

"10th of June...in two months time And you?" OMG! He's my birthday mate.. orhn! He's also a gemini.. have always wish for this and now here it is..

"Same here🙂.. we're both Gemini.. do you know about zodiac sign" I asked him.. is not everybody that know that I guess.
We Gemini's are the best, we're jovial, beautiful, talented and smart..

"Oh really😮!! That cost for a wow wow wow!!.. finally am meeting my birthday mate for the first time.. that's why you are unique🤗" Am glad he can't see my face now, else, he would notice my red cheeks..

"Yeah I do.. but I don't believe in it.. is just an astrology analysis lol" he replied.. I thought of it for some seconds and I almost agreed with him.. but it do work at times.

"Well well well! Who is making my dear cousin blush like baby?" I jolted to Grace high pitched voice at my room doorway.

"How long have you been there?" I questioned, hiding my phone..

"For as long as you've been smiling constantly at your phone.. or maybe.. with the guy you're chatting with" she cocked a brow..

"Mmmm, no.. mmm, is nothing serious, I was watching a video on YouTube" okay! Not even my Aunt will buy that.. I'm so bad at lying..

"Mmm I see"she nodded her head in doubt.. she knows am lying..
"The way you're all dressed up.. where are you heading to?" I changed the topic

"Uhm! Actually I just got back from my hair stylist" she collapsed on my bed.. I observed her new hairstyle.

"You look charming as always" I complimented. Grace is really very sexy and beautiful,not excluding her shinning dark skin, pointed nose, small lips and her nice height.. every guys wanna have her, and she's not ready to stay with one..

"Thanks babe.. uhmm! How about your friend John? He haven't been coming around, I hope you guys are cool?" Oh! Wait a minute, Grace is asking about John!.. the last time I checked, she said, she don't even like his present.. so what's up!

"Madam! Are you the one asking about John!." her jaw clinched, throwing up her hands in defend, like it was just a question..

"We're cool.. and his fine, he got a better offer in a German restaurant.. I can't remember the name.. of the.."

"Oh! Really! I know that restaurant! It's very classic.. how did he get that offer.. he's so lucky"she cut me off... am shocked, my cousin is willing to know more about this.. she once ranted about how much she hated him.. should I say she disliked him because, he didn't act flirty the way other guys do around her?

"Uhmm! Yeah his lucky! Well maybe I should invite him over next week!.. so he'll give you a full gist about it" I rolled my eyes..

"For what?! I no like am oh!.. someone no fit ask you something again.. no dey bor me oh"
She said twisting her mouth to the side..
Can someone help me tell this girl that pidgin English doesn't fit her!

"Who's teaching you all this grammar!" I said laughing.. honestly speaking, it's weird..

"Why are you laughing! What's funny!" She pull her lips closer to her nose, which made her face shorter.. her look alone is funny.

"F**k you and your friend" she said pointing her middle finger up.. that didn't stop me from laughing harder, you need to see the look on her face...

"I won't mind you na! Shebi am the one that carry myself con meet you.. you fit go back to your boyfriend you dey turn tomato red for" I kept on laughing not to annoy her, but please, she sounds really funny.. she jammed the door to my room..

"Don't.. spoil.. my door please" I said, holding my chest trying to calm down..
She only speaks pidgin whenever she's nervous or angry, I don't know the one she's feeling now but her puppy look define it all..

I realized that I haven't replied Albert, have been ignoring other chat just to chat with him..

"Hello"
"Are you there?"
"I'm just trying to be honest, I really don't believe in astrology.. I hope you're not pissed about that?"
All the chat appeared seen with the blue mark..
Oh No! He got it wrong! He thought I was ignoring him..

"Hey! Sorry I was distracted" I replied, but it was too late, his offline already..
I felt a sharp pain of guilt..
You left him hanging!

I scrolled on my chats, I have a lot of unread messages.. don't call me a snub, I don't like dry chat or repetition..
Hello.. hi.. how are you.. am fine and you.. am fine.. ok... Repeat.. that's so boring.

I got a new message..

"Hello! Ohunene..💓❤️"
Who is this??? Nobody except my family know my full name.. ever since my mum's phone got faulty, I only call her.. my little sis is still using a small phone. I checked his profile,
There was no pics on his profile

"Pls who am I chatting with?" I waited patiently for his reply..

5mins gone he's still typing...

What on Earth his he typing...
"Your missing puzzle"

Orhn!!

__________

My phone is really getting on my nerves!😤😤 The images I added to my story is not displaying.. rather.. disorganizing my write up 😕
I will try my best to upload images of every characters in my story.. sooner.. 🙂
I think I need a new phone 🤦

******
Let's leave my probs aside🤷

______________
Who's this guy🤔?

Let's just keep reading to figure it out👌

Vote
Share
Comment 🤗