Date

______________________
       Helloooo! from this side.. I know it's been a while I last updated..
Have been so occupied lately with some.. uhmm.. I don't think I should tell you that, Lol.. *personal stuff*

  But here I'm again, yeah!.

Let's hit it____

Positive vibes

Sometimes you have to lose something or someone to know why you needed them or wanted it.. *self observation*

*Stay positive* and stay Negative to Corona.. lol.. in all stay quarantine..
___________________

Nene's POV

  My heavy load of doubt, relieved when I got a text from Albert, apart from the wierd unknown message I got, claiming to be my missing puzzle'

Who the hell is that?'

After different shades of 'who are you?' I asked him, which he read all without replying any..
I decided to block him. Yeah! I know I play puzzle... But none of them is missing?!.

Use your head dummy
Sorry! I wish I could do that, my curiosity won't lemme, I really need to know who he is, so I unblocked him.

"You're back, that's quite early" Grace, asked cocking a brow.

"Yeah! I close 6:00 on Thursday.. remember" her lips form oh' like she's never aware about that.
"hmm! I need your help pls" I murmured in a way only her can hear me.

"Oh okay! And what type of help is that?...wait!
I can't follow you to beg your boss, his crazy! if he sack you or something, we can search for another or.. if your co worker threatened you over something or tips qualms, is best you report to the pol.."

"Am going on a date" I cut her off, rubbing my forehead.. why will she ever think of all that.
I dashed to my room while I left her standing with her arms folded on her chest.

I opened my wardrobe, searching and throwing out several clothes, at this point, I realized Grace is right.. have never for once bother myself on what to where until this moment.
I don't have any nice wear, like dinner gown or maybe just straight gown.

"I see.." Grace came in, watching how have messed up my room.

"Who's the guy?" She smirked.. she knows have been hiding it from her, it's high time I told her.

I breath in.
"Is the guy I had one night stand with.. " she chuckled.
"See, I took in your advice, so have been chatting with him.. he's a cool guy!, His name is Albert and we've been chatting lately.
The point is.. am going on a date with him tonight, 8oclock and here I am, scattering every where.. help me sis!" I said the last three words in a puppy like voice.

"You don't have to plead me, you know am always in for that.. "

"That's why I love you sis" I said with a tight smile.
"On one condition, don't hide anytime from me again.. you can always share your little secret with me. Am gonna​ be your perfect mentor" she smiled back. I gave her a small nod before we left for her room.

"You don't have to draw the map of Nigeria on my face.. pls the time is running up, it's KFC, I don't want to look over dressed" she stop the makeup she was applying..

"Like seriously! I should have asked you earlier.. the guy is so funny, out of every nice sweet restaurant he picked KFC?.. is like everyday meal for people" she rolled her eyes.