crazy over you💓💓

______quote for you_________

The past cannot be changed, edited, deleted or forgotten. just accept it and move on.
_____inspire yourself__________

Albert POV.

Can't believe I can go really crazy over this one pretty girl, she ignores my calls after that night.. if only she knows how much i was Driving myself insane because of her, thinking all day and night..

My mom noticed how unsettled I was, when we're having dinner with Grey..
The dinner wasn't really bad but they kept on glaring at themselves awkwardly, stealing glazes until I excused them, maybe my present is making things complicated.

I can shout-out how beautiful my mum is, upon the ups and downs, she is still that glowing brown skin woman, with the sexy boggy eyeballs, thick lashes and brows.. she looks younger than her age, you can't predict her real age, only if I tell you she's 45.. oh! I just did!..

Trust me I don't know if am happy about this or sad, all I just want is a complete family.

Have been cool about all this because i want my mum to feel loved again, I know she loves Grey so much that she couldn't move on with another man, when I was young have seen many young men come around but my momma must have turn down their proposal, she strongly believes she can survive with me, without accepting another man into her life..

I got back to them, only to find my mum yelling in a whispering tone

"You should have search harder.. you have no idea what I went through"

"Am sorry! ASAKE! I tried.. now am here to stay.. I wanna stay in your life, so as my son.." Grey utter monotonously in his American accent, reaching for her hands opposite him.

I signed for awareness of my present, they both draw their attention to me..
I have to excuse myself by telling them I got a very important call from school and I gat to go. I don't want to ruin their conversation.

Apart from the date, Grey have been really doing good financially, I don't know if is better to call it his best..

He gave me one of his cars which happens to be the new one he bought before coming over RAV4 Toyota 2019' and a New apartment, though he asked me to stay with him and my step ones in the New estate, but I told him I can visit often, I love my privacy..

He also deposited a urge amount of money to my account, I remembered his words.. "manage it for your school activities for now.. when you need anything lemme know".

He gave me the keys out of the blues, saying he wants me and my mum to stay in a convenient place till everything get settled and his always ready to hear me out whenever I need him..
I wasn't expecting that but am glad he did.

I took Paul and Pauline on a tour round Abuja, we visited a lot of places, from the art & culture museum, to Magicland amusement park, to Julius Berger water front park.. to the Malls before heading back home..
As usual, Pauline won't stop plastering me with a lot of question.. and I love the vibes.

Paul is still giving me that poker face, he barely look at me, he followed us because Pauline insisted.. I'm very sure his mom's pet.
According to what Grey told me, he said their mother divorced him because she falls in love with someone else.
How simple! That's why the rate of divorce is increasing in that country..
They always fall in love again and again, they don't even think about building a family rather breaking it..
Well maybe that's why he have to search harder to find us.