I'm afraid of loving you

NENE'S POV

It's been three days now that John left for a better job offer.. have been walking on this lonely street all alone..
I wished I could just go with him, his the only friend I have and understand me in sweet & spicy restaurant..
yes his crazy! But he's fun to be with..
He said he'll surely come back for me, like once they need another worker there, he would refer me.. why won't I go? Holy crap! Am sick of this crazy boss of mine.. I love my job but I hate my boss, he makes my work too stressful for me.. he have reduct unnecessary money from my salary just because of little mistakes..
I'll be so glad if I could get that opportunity John got, though it's still a restaurant work but it's a German restaurant.. where the boss feed his workers, give them special discount, travel out for big Event and so on..
We're talking about One of the biggest restaurant here in Abuja..
I swear, I will eat him up like a chicken, if he refuses to help me..

I hate walking alone, am not use to it, moreover it's so late..
I'm listening to music though 'memories by maroon 5' .. that's what I do when am alone..
I was about to cross to the other side of the road and take a short cut home as usual then the song went off , I realized my phone is ringing...
"Oh! Who's interrupting my music" I murmured to myself..
I saw chicken displayed on my phone screen..
'urh John, talk of the devil' I cried happily

"Hello chick.. have miss you so so much " I said smiling in the air..
"My baby girl, have miss you more" he replied at other end.

"You left me, am thinking about you before you called.. now am walking all alone in this silent night" I sounded like a crying puppy..

"Urhn urhn! You know I wouldn't have left, If that man agreed to increase my salary.. apart from the salary, this offer is too good for me to loose it" his tinny voice just makes me keep smiling.. I thought every guys have this thick or masculine voice, not until I met him..

"I know right.. I'll hate myself if I lost that type of opportunity! Well I hope you still have me in mind?"

"Why not chick! I will try to come around, maybe next week, and you also have to visit me someday" he said giggling..

"Hell yes! Why not" I grin.. we kept on talking and gist, we're both using glo line, and it's unlimited, that gave us a free ticket to keep on talking..
"Okay take care chick, Talk To You Later" I hung up.. it's fun talking to him again..

I have this wierd feelings that someone have been following or watching me, I was about to turn back.. then!
"Hello" I jerked off by the husky voice..

"Oh! Am sorry, I never intend to scare you" he said smiling like he did nothing wrong..

"Why are you stalking me?" I shouted..

"Calm down dear, am not stalking you! Ok, fine, I am but.."

"But what! You want to rape me or have fun with me again" I said, I'm not even scared a bit like I use to be..

"Hell NO!.. but I think you've accepted the fact that we had a thing and you are only pretending" he said with a smirk on or what am I seeing.. his he trying to make jest of me?..

"Like seriously! Are you kidding me or teasing me? Oh! YES! It's me! Am that slut on mask, you fucked.. and am a bitch.. I don't give a fuck! Stone head" I screamed angrily, I turned to leave his present..

"Hey hold on! Calm down, I don't think of you that way" he held me back..

"So how do you think of me?.. and why are you after me?" He went mute for some seconds looking like a dummy..

"You have to excuse me" I pulled his hand away from my wrist and left him standing..

"Hey pretty! At least tell me your name" I heard him from a distance.. I didn't bother answering or looking back...

*********""*''**'"***

I got home looking so angry, sad and tired.. I don't know why but I felt like everything is wrong.. "I hate that guy" I said out loud..
The door is locked as usual, I checked for the key in my bag.. I can open the door from outside too, that's what I like about the door, I don't have to disturb anybody to open it for me..
But I can't find the key, damn! Now, I have to knock..

Grace opened the door for me, just in one knock.. she didn't even bother knowing who knocked..

"Welcome" she said

"Hey Grace! You're awake, how do you know am the one?" I asked

"I heard your voice" she said, we both took a seat on the sofa in the chamber.. she's sounds Moody.. that's not her.

"Are you okay!" We asked in uniform.. which made us laugh..

"You first" she said

"Hmm" I inhaled "well is nothing much, you know i told you about the guy I had one night stand with" she nods..

"He's stalking me and he don't even have a genuine reason for doing that, maybe he just wants to have fun again... And I'll never allow that" I rumbled

"Urhn! Maybe there's more to it, he met you as a virgin girl! Guys see girls of your age like that in a different way.. unlike me that I've lost my virginity since I was 15.. I don't even want to remember who the fuck he his..
He forcefully have sex with me and I liked it ... and it went on and on , I learnt a lot of bad stuff from him.. now am addicted" she said sadly..

"Orhn! I know about that.. but you really need to move on.. That's in the past! It doesn't change who you're sis.. you don't have to be mad at yourself..
we love you and someone out there will find you and treasure you"
I can't believe am the one giving this speech..
She tried to smile but she failed.. I pulled her in for a hug..

"You have to stop messing around with guys sis" I said.
"I want to but.."
"No but dear" I shut her up..

"I love you" she said..
"I love you more" we both went to bed..

I was thinking all night about everything she said, about me and about her..

Am afraid of falling in love.. it hurt

Yeah! Is anybody afraid of falling in love?
If it's the right person, you don't have to be afraid dear..
Please this my first time writing here🙂.. don't be hard on me😀

You can follow me up on other social platform..

Facebook: Nana ova izy
Instagram: Nana ova_izy😘