Second Chance at First Line Part 1

Elle walked on to the lacrosse field with Lydia looking around for the boys that she was lucky enough to call her friends, and she found them running towards the field in full gear, helmet and all. She heard coach yell that they were going to do one on one practice, with Jackson taking a long stick, which made the young witch worried.

Lydia smiled triumphantly as her boyfriend took down each boy in his path. "I think I need to set you up with someone, someone on first line. Maybe Josh would be a good fit?"

"You know I don't want to date anyone Lyds, and last time you set me up with someone it didn't exactly go well." Elle sighs as she tries to focus on the game.

"I know, he was a dick, but they're not all like that. And otherwise you'll never get over thingy, you know your friend."

"Stiles." Elle says raising an eyebrow at her friend.

"Mhmm" Lydia said, not listening anymore, just looking at lacrosse players to set her friend up with.

"Oh my god! Jackson!" She suddenly says as he gets violently pushed over, looking as if he hurt himself.

The girls ran down the steps of the bleachers but went to either boy on the pitch, Elle obviously rushing to Scott.

"I can't control it Stiles, it's happening!"

"What right here now?!" Stiles whisper shouts at his friend worriedly looking up at the girl who had just joined.

"Locker room." Elle said helping Stiles to drag the werewolf where he wouldn't be seen

As they stumble in to the room they look at Scott with worry before he shouts "Get away from me!"

The girl shoves her human friend behind her and they start to run behind the lockers and as Scott catches up Elle drags Stiles to hide slightly. She pulls them out as soon as Scott jumps on top of the lockers giving him a better vantage point.

"I have an idea!" Stiles shouts at his friend and she nods frantically.

So he pulls them to the doorway where Stiles rips the fire extinguisher off of the wall standing in front of Elle and spraying Scott before pushing her out of the room and behind a wall.

After a few seconds they hear a timid voice from the room they had just escaped from.

"Stiles? Elle?"

Stiles looks through the doorway and sighs, seeing a human Scott sat on a bench looking sweaty.

"What happened?"

"You tried to kill us. You okay Elle?" He looked around in concern at the girl who was breathing heavily.

"Yeah. Just not used to running so fast." They all chuckle at the girl before the situation gets serious again.

"It's like I told you before it's the anger, it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

"But that's lacrosse! It's a pretty violent game if you hadn't noticed."

"Well it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field Scotty." Elle said sitting down next to the teen wolf.

"You can't play Saturday your gonna have to get out of the game." Stiles said with a sigh.

"But I'm first line."

"Not anymore."

°°°

"Hey Stiles, I could get a lift could I? Lydia was my ride but she's taken Jackson to the hospital for obvious reasons." Elle says with a cheeky smile as she walks up to the Jeep next to Stiles.