Pack Mentality Part 2

"Pass." Lydia said for the fifth time in one minute.

I sat in Allison's room next to Lydia, watching as she rejected everything that Allison suggested for her date with Scott.

"Well Elle what would Scott like?" Allison says getting frustrated.

"He wont care what you wear. But Lydia does." I say giving her a look saying 'just go with it'. Lydia sighs and gets up looking in the wardrobe herself.

"Oooh. This." She says holding up a sparkly black dress and I hum in approval. I had been helping them get ready for their date that they had tried to convince me to tag along, Allison wanting me to bring Stiles and Lydia wanting me to go with another guy from first line.

"You know Adam is keeping his night free for you, so if you change your mind..." Lydia starts, but I shut her up with a hand on her mouth.

"Stop! I'm not going!" I laugh at her and she pouts as I take my hand off of her mouth.

"You better not have messed up my lipstick." She says jokingly.

"Well Jackson is only gonna mess it up anyway." I say earning a laugh from Allison and a slap on the arm and a fake gasp from Lydia. At that point Mr Argent walks in and Lydia returns to her spot on the bed.

"Dad, hello?" Allison says, obviously a bit annoyed her father just walked in unannounced.

"Right. I'm sorry I completely forgot to knock." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi Mr Argent." I smile at him nervously, not knowing whether the hunter title applies to witches or not.

"Dad do you need something?" Allison asked awkwardly.

"I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight."

"What? No I'm going out with my friends tonight." Allison says annoyed.

"Not while some animal out there is attacking people."

"Dad, Dad..." Allison starts but is interrupted by her Dad, and me and Lydia share an awkward look.

"It's out of my hands, there's a curfew, no on is allowed out past 9:30 p.m."

Allison looked defeated, chucking the dress on the bed next to me.

"Hey, no more arguing." Mr. Argent said before disappearing and closing the door behind him. There's a moment of silence before Lydia stands up next to Allison.

"Someone's daddy's little girl." Lydia says, but it looks like Allison has other plans.

"Sometimes, but not tonight." She said before pulling on a beanie, climbing out her window and nimbly flipping down on to the pavement below.

"Eight years gymnastics." She smiled smugly. "You coming?" She asked us.

"We'll take the stairs thanks." I said, dragging Lydia out the door.

°°°

As I was pulling in to my driveway I noticed a familiar Jeep parked, with a familiar boy leaning against the driver's side door. I shook my head in disbelief, hopping out of my car and walking past him to get to my door.

"Why are you here Stiles?" I said tired, just wanting to get some pajamas on and mooch with a hot chocolate.

"You said that I owe you, so I'm here to pay my debt in movies and food." He said smirking at my growing smile at the selection of crisps and popcorn in his hands.

"Fine. But I'm choosing the film." I said turning my key and pushing the door open.

"Your mum working late again?" He asked, grabbing some big bowls out of the cupboard to put the crisps and popcorn in to.