Code Breaker

"We are not just leaving her here." I said, tears silently rolling down my face.

"You don't have a choice, you're both coming with me." Peter said, wiping the rest of the blood off his face.

"Why do you even need me?!" I shouted.

"You're my insurance. If Stiles doesn't do what I say. I kill you." He said, dragging my arm, so I was stood by his side. "Call your friend, tell Jackson where she is, that's all you get, Stiles."

"Okay, okay." Stiles said before quickly making the call, as Peter drags me over to Stiles' Jeep, shoving me in to the backseat roughly. Stiles gets in to the driver's seat adn starts going wear Peter tells him to.

"Don't feel bad. If she lives she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." Peter said, looking at Stiles.

"Yeah and once a month she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear anyone and everyone apart." Stiles interjected.

"Well, actually considering that she's a woman, twice a month."

"Right because all women are murderously angry on their periods." I said, rolling my eyes at the stereotype.

"Well." Peter said shrugging. "Turn right here." He said and Stiles pulled in to a multistory car park. "Come on you." He said as he pulled me out of the back seat, keeping me close, he dragged me over to a nice looking car.

"Who's car is this?"

"Belonged to my nurse."

"What happened to y... OH MY GOD." Stiles screamed as he opened up the boot to reveal the dead body of the woman we saw the night we found out who he was. He shoved a laptop in to Stiles' arms and shrugged, looking at the body.

"I got better."

"Well good luck getting a signal down here." I said, and he shoved me in to Stiles' arms as he held up a device, and opened up his laptop.

"Oh Mifi. And you're a mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?" Stiles said, joking around because of his nerves.

"Turn it on, get connected." Peter said, pulling me back, so Stiles could get to work.

"You know your really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. You still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry but I don't know them." Stiles said, looking back nervously.

"You know both of them. Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat I would still be able to tell that you're lying." Peter said extending his claws, and holding them against my throat. "I can be very persuasive Stiles. Don't make me persuade you." He said pricking my skin, as I grimace at the feeling of blood running down my neck.

"Okay okay! Just don't hurt her." He said looking at me worriedly.

"I wont need to if you give me what I want." Peter said, and Stiles turned to the computer.

"What's gonna happen when you find Derek?" He asked.

"Don't think Stiles. Type." Peter said, squeezing tighter on my neck, making me hiss with pain and Stiles looked back at me worriedly.

"You're gonna kill people aren't you." Stiles asked as he turned back to the computer.

"Only the responsible ones."

"If I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it."

"Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favoured prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek and Scott."