Lunatic

"See you later!" I shout to the living room as I grab my phone and stuff it in to my back pocket.

"Bye! Don't get in to trouble, if anything happens call me straight away." My mum says, her head craning over the sofa she was sat at and I nod before jogging outside to the boys waiting to walk to the preserve.

"Hey Scotty, how you doing?" I ask and I give him a quick hug.

"Fine, I guess." He mumbles.

"Hey Batman." I say as I pull Stiles in for a hug.

"What?" He says pulling away from the hug, and I smile knowing that would make him a happy little bean. "I'm Batman." He says to Scott smirking and Scott just chuckles at the other boy and we walk out to the preserve.

We chat about school and things as we walk across to the preserve and find a nice spot with a circle of rocks and boulders we can lean on.

"We really shouldn't be out here, my mom is in a constant state of freak out after what happened at the school." Scott said, anxiously looking around.

"At least your mum thinks it's a murderer, not an angry, vengeful alpha werewolf, my mum hardly let me out of her sight for the past two days. The only reason she said I could come here was because you two were both going to be here, and the fact I haven't used magic in 2 days."

"Yeah well neither of you have the sheriff as your parent. There is no comparison, trust me." Stiles says, beating us all in complaints about our parents.

"Can you at least tell us what we are doing out here?" Scott asked

"Well, when your best friend gets dumped..."

"I didn't get dumped we're taking a break." Scott interjected.

"Well when you're best friend gets told by their girlfriend that they're taking a break, you get your best friend drunk." Stiles says, smirking whilst holding up a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Have you even got anything to mix that with?" I ask looking at it with a disgusted face, I'm more of a gin or vodka kind of gal myself.

"Uh, no? You can drink it straight."

"If you're not used to it, you are gonna find it difficult at first." I say with one eyebrow raised, having spent many a holiday in England, where you can drink with a meal if you are 16, and everyone drinks under age anyway.

I grab the bottle, cracking it open, handing it to Scott, who takes a swig before grimacing, hard.

"Ugh. That is disgusting." He says passing it back to me and I take a small sip, knowing I'm a lightweight because of my size, and pass it to Stiles as I sit down, leaning against a rock. I hear Stiles cough from the strength of the alcohol before he sits down next to me and passes it back to Scott behind him.

After a couple of rounds with the bottle I was getting very giggly and Stiles was lying on the floor, slurring his words, almost completely wasted, but Scott was sat on a rock next to us looking gloomy as ever and I wasn't sure if he was just a boring drunk or somehow he couldn't get drunk.

"Dude, you know she's just one girl you know. Just one! There are so many other girls in the sea."

"What, we all swimming?" I say cackling at my own joke, as Scott corrects Stiles'.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love em. Especially ones with dark brown, naturally curly hair, bluey greeny eyes, 5'1." He says and I hardly notice he is talking about me because I am still giggling at my own joke, taking another sip from the bottle.