Co-Captain

"STATE! STATE! STATE! STATE! STATE! STATE!" Was all we heard when we got to the school, seeing a very happy crowd flooding from the lacrosse pitch. I looked over at Stiles, seeing a heart broken expression on his face, knowing he could have been in that game.

"Come on, let's go find Scott." I said, grabbing his hand and squeezing lightly before wiggling through the crowd, finding small spaces to squeeze through to make our way to the boys changing rooms. Once we get in to open space we sprint down the hallways to the room where we saw Scott sitting.

"Dude, we have a huge problem."

"Trust me. I know." He said looking up at us, sighing deeply.

~~~

"Uhh, guys?" Scott said over mine and Stiles' ultra loud rapping of Eminem's 'Without Me' as we drive around looking for Jackson.

"Yeah?" Stiles asks out of breath as I carry on the rap with a smile on my face.

"Jackson's heart is beating like really fast, he's with Argent." This made me stop. 

"Well where is he?"

"Go right." Scott says and we swing around in to a large car park with the Argent's red SUV and Jackson's Porsche being the only two cars there.

"What's up!" Stiles says with a smile as we pull up, and I stick my head between the seats giving Jackson a wide smile.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asked.

"Hey Scott. Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"There's a shop down the street, they'll probably have a tow truck, want us to give you a lift J?" I said using Lydia's old nickname for him, showing him I had not forgotten that he broke my best friend's heart. Scott popped open the door to signal him to get in.

"Hey, come on Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself." Stiles said sarcastically, and Jackson started walking towards the car, Scott getting out so he could get in.

"Hey guys. Told you I knew a few things about cars." Chris said as he started the Porsche up again, before getting back in to his own car and drove off.

"What you're following me now?!"

"Yes you fucking idiot, you almost gave everything away right there!"

"What are you talking about."

"He thinks you're the second Beta Jackson." I said with a straight face as his morphs in to one of surprise, not thinking I would know about such things.

"What?"

"He thinks you're me!" Scott says hitting the Jeep.

"Dude, my Jeep." Stiles says quietly from behind me.

"I heard you heart beating from a mile away, literally! Now he thinks that there is something wrong and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!" Scott says lunging at the jeep a second time and Stiles jumps in front of him.

"Okay okay, how about we step away from Stiles' Jeep?" He says trying to keep the damage to the car to a minimum.

"This is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed, okay? This is your fault." Jackson says shoving Scott in to the Jeep.

"Can we stop hitting my Jeep?!" Stiles says frustrated.

"I'll fix it later okay?" I say quietly, as I step between the two boys about to kill each other. "Stop guys. Now." I say putting a hand on both of their chests, until they both calmed down, and I stepped back.