Night School Part 2

"Great job everyone, really great work but what are we gonna do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" Stiles says gesturing to them sarcastically as I sat down under them, resting my head against the wall and closing my eyes, trying to catch my breath.

"Can somebody please explain what is going on? Because I am freaking out here. And I would like to know why. Scott." Allison said hanging on to his arm as he stresses about what to say, walking away to the other side of the classroom.

"Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles said walking forward.

"What?" Lydia said looking over to me as if to confirm it, and I just looked at her, the tears that I had been holding in now streaming down my face silently.

"Yeah the janitors dead." Stiles repeated.

"What is he talking about is this a joke?" Allison asked, turning to Scott.

"Who killed him?" Jackson asked looking outraged, and Lydia just looked like she had seen a ghost.

"No no no no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed..." She said starting to freak out.

"Don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson said harshly to her.

"Who was it? What does he want? What's happening? SCOTT!" Allison said, staring at Scott's back waiting for an answer.

"DON'T YOU GUYS GET WHAT WE JUST SAW! We saw a guy get killed, you think we want to tell you every little detail? Stop being so fucking insensitive!" I shout at the people who are supposed to be my friends, tears rolling down my face faster and faster as Stiles wraps his arms around me stroking my back up and down as I sob in to his shoulder.

"If we go out there he is gonna kill us." Scott said, trying to provide somewhat of an explanation.

"Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia asks, fear lacing her voice.

"Who? Who is it?" Allison asks as I pull myself together looking round at her, shaking my head, wondering if she even heard what I had just said.

"It's Derek, Derek Hale." Scott suddenly says, and my head whips around to face him a confused look on my face.

"The mountain lion..." Lydia started but was interrupted by a stressed Scott.

"No! Derek killed all of them! Starting with his own sister."

"The bus driver?"

"And the guy in the video store it's been Derek the whole time. He's in her with us. And if we don't get out now he's going to kill us too."

"Call the cops."

"No." Stiles says straight away.

"What do you mean no?" Jackson says menacingly.

"I mean no. Want to hear it in Spanish? No. Derek killed three people okay we don't know what he's armed with." He continues.

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him!"

"I'm calling." Lydia says and I panic.

"Lydia no! Just please hold on a sec." I say pleading with her not to make the call, but she does it anyway, and Jackson goes to block me and Stiles from Lydia, so she can make the call.

"Yes we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped and we need you to... But... She hung up on me." Lydia said turning round and I let out a breath.

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked.

"They said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break in at the high school. She said if I call again that they'll trace it and have me arrested."