Night School Part 1

"LOCK IT STILES!" Scott shouts at his friend.

"Do I look like I have a key?!" Stiles frustratedly says back.

"Elle do something!" Scott then turns to me.

"Do you want me to run out of power before we encounter that thing?!" I shout feeling that if I use too much now, we are going to need it later on and I wont have any left, and I'll be hardly able to walk let alone run.

"Well is there something we can use to jam it?" 

"The bolt cutters." Stiles says looking through the thin windows in the double doors.

"No, Stiles. Don't you dare." I say to him dead serious.

"Yes." He says before opening the door, and I try to pull him back but he is out of the door before I can grasp him.

He stealthily creeps down to the bolt cutters he dropped just outside the door, and he had picked them up soundlessly when the alpha appears from behind the jeep and I panic.

"STILES!" I shout banging on the door with Scott, and I try to slow the alpha down with my powers but it wasn't working, not as much as I wanted it too. Stiles ran back through the doors and jammed the bolt cutters over the bars to block the alpha from coming in the school and I stopped slowing the alpha down, my eyes turning back to their natural greenish blue.

I slapped Stiles hard on the shoulder. "Don't do that again. That was stupid." I said, angry he had risked his life, he was too important to me to lose.

"Yeah well it gives us more time." He argued, rubbing his shoulder and frowning at me.

"Where is it? Where'd it go?" Scott said looking through the window. Where the alpha was nowhere to be seen.

"That won't hold will it?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Probably not." Stiles replies.

Suddenly we hear a howl from the opposite side of the school and without a second thought we run to the nearest classroom, and go to barricade the door with the teacher's desk, but it scrapes noisily across the floor

"Shh! Stop stop. The door wont keep it out." I say, trying to stop them from making too much sound that it will find us.

"I know."

"It's your boss." Stiles says out of nowhere.

"What?" Me and Scott both say in confusion.

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss." 

"No!" Scott protests.

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf!" Stiles says manically, trying to convince us both.

"He buys herbs from my mum all the time for the animals. It can't be him!" I say trying to keep this perfect image of him in my head, that was slowly being tainted.

"Oh come on. He disappears and that thing shows up seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing? And he has knowledge of herbs and stuff? Come on guys that screams supernatural villain." He says and I start to second guess my judgement.

"It's not him." Scott says stubborn on the subject.

"He killed Derek."

"Derek's not dead he can't be dead!" Scott says.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead and we're next." Stiles says before looking at me and sighing. 

"What do we do?" I ask.

"We need to get out of here. We get to my jeep somehow and you" He says turning his attention to Scott "seriously need to quit you job, good?" He says, going over to the window, and Scott tries to open it.