《IZUKU!》Ch.1

Izaka POV

I was running, holding brother's hand as he was pulling me to the playground. "Izuku! Where are we going!?" I asked while he kept running. " we're going to see kacchan!" He replied. " Yay!".

But as soon as we arrived, kacchan was standing over a kid with his quirk activated. Me and izuku ran in front of the kid. " Kacchan! What are you doing!?!" I yelled at kacchan. " What are you gonna do about quirkless loser!" He yelled. I stood there in shock.

My best friend. Kacchan. Called me a quirkless loser..

.

Loser.

Quirkless!

.

.

.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I shot up from my bed sweating as my annoying alarm started beeping. I got up and sighed. I shut off the alarm clock and headed towards the bathroom. I took a long hot shower as I let the hot water hit my face. After i was done, I walked out, put my towel on and headed for my room to change. After I finished, I went ahead to downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast. "Morning mom!" I said in a cheerful tone. "Good morning, iza! Do you mind if you can go wake up izu?" She asked. " Sure" I replied. I headed upstairs to go wake izuku. I opened his room door quietly and walked in as soon, as I was about to shake him to wake up he began to open his eyes. " Oh! Morning izuku!" I said in a cheerful yet low voice. " huh? Oh- morning Izaka" he said in a tired voice. " Get changed before we're late for school and mom made Breakfast downstairs." I said quietly. " Alright." He threw the blanket off of him and went to the bathroom. I then headed back downstairs to eat my breakfast.

After a while izuku came downstairs, "Good morning mom!" He said, " morning izu" she said hugging him. Then izuku came and sat next to me while I was still eating my breakfast. After we were done, me and him went to put our shoes on and headed out.

After we arrived at school, headed to our class. Near the end of the day, our teacher was talking about the U.A. exams. "I'm going to be the only one to be able to get into U.A. while the rest of these losers will probably be a sidekick to some cheap lame hero!" kacchan said with a big mischievous grin on his face. " izuku and izaka, Aren't you signing up for U.A.?" Asked the teacher. Everyone turned their heads towards me and izuku, it stood silent for a second, then everyone bursted into laughter. I felt myself just lose all of my hope. Kacchan got up and hit izuku's desk " Trying to play hero? Even though you dont have quirk.. Deku?" He said staring at izuku. " Bakugo, sit down." Said sensei. " Sensei!" He shouted at the teacher glaring at him and sitting back down. " I'm sure you all will do great-" said sensei before he was cut off. " Don't lump me in with these guys. Theres no way I'm gonna be stuck at the bottom with all of these losers" he said kicking his feet up on the desk. Everyone started to yell at him until they were cut off by him yelling back. "Shut up, you bunch of nobodies!" Everyone quieted down. The teacher continues talking and kacchan just glared at izuku and me the whole time.

~after the bell rang~

I started to pack my stuff and I dropped me and izuku's volume 13 books on hero analysis for the future but accident. And kacchan picked them up. ' oh no..' me and izuku thought.  " what's this? Hero analysis for the future? Volume 13?" He said and started laughing. Me and izuku we're crushed. " How about I give you two some advice?" He said putting his hands on our shoulders and burning it a little. " If you want a quirk so badly why don't you two go take a swan dive off the roof and maybe in your next life you might get quirks." He said walking out laughing. I wanted to cry, but I held in my tears because I knew I had to stay strong! I picked up the burnt books and handed izuku his.