《Stain》ch.9

Izaka POV

Me and izuku stil shaking a bit, trying to hold our power contained and at 5% throughout our whole body.
"So kids you think you can handle it? We'll begin with 3 minutes." Gran torino said starting a timer. "Ok.. for what?" Izuku asked. "That's the time you have and hit me with a smash." He said stretching. Then he began going around the room blasting everywhere. We heard him come from behind until we turned our faces only to get kicked.

"If you cant hold yourself against an old man, how will you save the ones in need?" He kept blasting around the room making us think. 'One for all-' we got kicked again. 'I need time to get the power working again!' He kept going around the room kicking us. 'We just need a place to-' I shot my eyes to under the couch. I looked towards izuku and nodded. We both went under the couch and activated our quirk.

"Trying to buy time wont work!" He was heading towards the couch and me and izuku sent a smash. 'NOW'S OUR CHANCE!'

"Trying to keep me off you for a minute. Now that was a good idea!" He smirked at us. We shot ourselves up and aimed for a punch.

'One for all... FULL COWLING!' But yet he dogged it again! We landed on the floor. 'From behind!' We jumped up in the air and pressed ourselves against the ceiling. We boosted ourselves towards him throwing another punch. "Smash!" We yelled. He dogged again.

'He dogged that too!?!' Then he went from behind us and kicked us to the wall, falling to the floor and groaning.

"Times up." Gran torino said clicking the timer. "It was hard keeping it up like that." I said rubbing my head. "Guess we still have a lot of work to do." Izuku said.

"Nice work. You two managed to attack me while I had my guard down, thanks to your analysis. You must think a lot about strategie and fighting." He told us turning around.

Me and izuku just kept mumbling to ourselves thinking on how to act next time.

"Alright, no time to rest. Let's keep training." Gran torino said snapping us out of our thoughts. We got up and stood tall.

"Yeah! Please what's next sir!" Me and izuku asked. "Something very important. We haven't had any breakfast this morning." He said in a cheery tone. "Huh? Oh-oh! Your right!" Izuku said.

"So why dont you go and heat up those pastries again-" he stopped mid- walking and looked at the pastries that were now on the floor. "THEIR ALL RUINED!" He shouted. "Dont worry we'll go get more!" Me and izuku ran out the house.

Me and izuku were walking to the store. "Full cowling... that's our next step in making this quirk our own." Izuku said looking at his hands. "Yup.. we still have a long road ahead of us.. yet we see where we need to go now. It's with full cowling." I smiled at him.

~ skip to day 3 of the internships.~

"Get ready kids. We're going out to fight some villains." Gran torino said pointing to out side. "Wh- just like that?" I asked. "If you only go against me, you'll be in trouble when you two come across someone the complete opposite." He walked down the stairs while me and izuku followed.

"The key is to get you to against different villians in different situations. This is a internship after all, you shouldn't be really surprised about this." He said. "We get what your saying, and we totally agree." I said. "But we think we need more time to prepare ourselves." Izuku continued.

"What I've heard is that you've already come in combat with some real villains and you were with them girl. You'll be just fine. We're not going against anyone that big." He said continuing walking.

He put up a hand to stop a taxi driving by. "It wont do us any good hanging around here. Due to the low population here the crime rate is pretty low. That's why there's so many hero agencies in the urban areas, theres a lot more crime there." He said as we drove off in the taxi.