《Arcade》ch.12

Izaka POV

I'm in class and mr. Aizawa expained that everyone would be going to camp. The people who failed would have extra classes but still participate in the camp activities.

After class ended we all spoke about what to do at camp. We'd be there for a week and a paper told us what we'd be doing. Most kids needed to buy some stuff for the camp so Hagakure decided the class goes to the mall tomorrow, since we're off.

The mall wasn't a bad idea, so we all agreed. I walked out of school and saw kacchan. We made eye contact and I gave him a sweet smile.

He turned away and left

After we went home I thought about what kacchan said. Since I really didn't have anything to do I decided to go. I put on a teal long sleeved shirt with gray leggings, then put my hair in a low ponytail. "Izuku! I'm going out to see a friend! I'll be back soon!" I grabbed my bright red shoes and put them on. Izuku came in and gave me a hug. "Be careful! And send me a message if somethings wrong. Ok?" I nodded then hugged him back.

"By the way.. which friend are you going out with?" He asked breaking the hug. "Oh, ... mina!" I replied. "Oh. Ok! Have fun!" He waved going back to his room. I opened the door and walked out. I kept my phone on with me just in case. I reached kacchan's house and rang the door bell.

"Coming!" I heard someone say. The door opened and I saw auntie. "Hi izaka! Come in!" I walked inside and saw kacchan on the table eating spaghetti. "Does that taste good?" I asked him and he looked towards me. He slurped the spaghetti that he bit into and looked back towards me.

"You actually came? I'm surprised." He said with a somewhat annoyed expression. "What? I was bored. And if I have a opportunity to hang out with you, then hell yeah I'm taking the chance." I smirked. He looked at me pretty shocked.

 He looked at me pretty shocked

"So... you wanna do something or not? I really have no idea why you asked me to come." He shook his head and got up. "Wait here." He went up to his room and I sat down on the couch. Auntie came and sat next to me and gave me a smirk. "So... what's going on between you two?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Its really a question for me too. I mean, he asked me if I didn't have anything to do today then I should meet him here. I'm just hoping he's trying to be my friend. I've always tried to make Kacchan my friend. So if this is my chance then I'm gonna take it." I smiled at her.