ch. 17

Izaka POV

"The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships. They entail helping pro heroes in the streets and with investigations. Your teachers and the principle discussed it in faculty meeting and we agree... it's to soon. They should really be canceled. " Mr. Aizawa said. "WHAT!?" we all shouted.

"Aw! But we already read about them!" Kirishima said. "I guess.. when you think about why we had to move into the dorms it makes sense." Kaminari said playing with Ojiro's tail.

"HAHA!" Kacchan said jumping up from his seat and slamming his desk.

"But... some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with that sort of protective outlook..." Mr. Aizawa said.

"And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies. So, choose one with a proven track record." He continued. "DAMN IT!" Kacchan yelled.

'An agency with a proven track record... izuku told me about nighteye... what if we ask all might to introduce us?'

"Izuku, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked turning to him. "Yeah, let's go during break." He replied. I nodded and turned back around.

-

"Wait. You want me to introduce you to sir nighteye for the work study program?" All might turned to us confused.

"Yes! Since he's one of the few heroes who worked right under you, it's a perfect fit!" Me and Izuku shouted. "Shh." All might said holding up a finger.

"So... sir nighteye.. who could've put that idea in your heads?... No.. of course. You wanted to be proactive so you called gran torino." All might said. "Y-yes sir!" Izuku said bowing as I awkward joined.

"Well... I refuse. I'm not saying it to punish you though. I have 3 reasons. First up, I apposed work studies at the faculty meeting yesterday. Reason 2, you need to work on your shoot styles. Let's master that before you start doing any hero work. And third, sir nighteye.. I just don't wanna have to talk to the guy." He said holding up three fingers.

"Personal feelings getting in the way!? Emo! Emo might! Emo might!-" Present mic said making fun of all might. "Can you give me a break." All might said turning to him. Me and izuku then slowly stood back up.

"All might.. kacchan told me we're not allowed to loose since someone like you laid the ground work for us.." Izuku said.

"And think about it, our quirk is so similar to yours. If we're working with nighteye, then he'll know exactly how to help us improve it. We need to get so much stronger then we are now. We've got more work to do than anyone!"I said bowing as izuku joined.

"Look. I appreciate your passion. But I can't introduce you." All might said.

'It was worth a try...'

"Emphasis on 'I'." He said. 'Huh..?' Me and izuku looked up to him confused.

~

"Ooooohhhh yeah~! You two are here!" Togata said coming into the room. "Uh.. I don't really understand what's going on right now..." Izuku said. "Right!? I'm completely clueless too!" Togata said rubbing his neck.

"You've met young Togata, right? He's currently doing his work study at nighteye's agency." All might said. I turned my head and looked towards Togata. "Woah seriously! That so cool!" Me and Izuku shouted.

"Yup! I've been working along side him for a full year now!" Togata said. "Then your like guaranteed to be his sidekick after you graduate!" Me and izuku smiled. "Well, as long as sir doesn't change his mind, yeah!" Togata said.

~

So, turns out Togata was gonna introduce us to him. Awesome right!?

Soon, the weekend came. That's when me and izuku were gonna meet sir nighteye. We ran out th dorms saying good morning then passed by kacchan and todoroki.

Izuku continued running as I stopped and gave kacchan a kiss on the cheek. "Bye kacchan!" I said and continued running.

~

We met up with Togata at the train station and walked inside. "So... we have to try to make him laugh?" I asked. "Yup!" Togata replied. 'That's terrible. I can't make someone laugh without some good joke or something.... what if I convince him!? I worked with villains before... I could help him with investigations... I know villains... and secret hideouts... should that get him to take me on?!'

Togata opened the door and said. "Heyo! I brought those two first years I told you about!"

'Sir nighteye's agency.. let's see what the place is like-'

There was a girl being tickled. 'HUH!?'

"Is that really how loud and energetic you can be?" Nighteye said. He turned to us giving us a intense glare. Izuku stepped back in fear as I smiled.

"Hi!" I waved. Izuku then began ruffling his hair and mumbling something. 'Oh no.. oh god- no izuku!-'

"I'm izuku midoryia!" He said making all might's signature smile.

______________________________

I am discontinuing this story. I'm sorry, but its not being recognized and I have no motivation to finish it.

I will tell you all what I planned to write so here,

~

Izaka doesn't get accepted to get with sir nighteye, but one day, she over heard Izuku mumbling, and she heard him say eri. She immediately forced izuku to tell her if he knew her.

She explained how she knew who she was, and izuku told her what happened, so during the meeting izuku brings izaka with him, informing nighteye before it.

Izaka explains what's going on with overhaul and stuff, then they are able to save eri, but you all know the scene where eri uses her quirk on deku, izaka tries to stop her but when she touched eri, she rewinded and her hair came back btw, she was sent back by the power but aizawa saved deku.

~

Time skip.

(I will write at the end of this, what happens in season 5 (for people who read the manga) so if you don't read the Manga don't read what I will write after a few paragraphs, I'll put a warning)

But, there's a fight one day and izaka becomes deaf due to kacchan's explosion. He got pissed and felt guilty ofc. But she's ok with it.
Yall graduate and deku and izaka are the #1 heroes, kacchan and her have a child (2) and yea thats that.

(And if this story blows up, I'll be nice enough and try to continue it and remove this thing.)

Ily all who read this story! Thank u! 💕

(⚠️ONLY MANGA READERS CONTINUE READING. IF YOU DO NOT READ THE MANGA THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS.⚠️)

During the fight with shigaraki, you know the scene where deku is the bait so kacchan can make that explosion? Accidently, izaka didn't escape in time. Causing the blast to make her hit by it as well. Sadly, her  quirk wasn't activated and she went deaf due to being so close to the explosion. She kept fighting either way. I'm still waiting for more chapters but yeah.

AND I SWEAR IF AIZAWA DIES- IM LEAVING THE FANDOM. ILL DIE. PLEASE NO.