《One for all》ch.10

(Quick heads up, when the character is thinking about something or a flashback I will make the words slant. Like this.)

Izaka POV

We were back at school and everyone was talking about their internships

"AHAHA! BAKUGO! AHAHA!" I heard Kirishima and sero laughing I turned around and saw kacchan with his hair groomed down. I started bursting into laughter.

"SHUT UP! MY HAIR GOT USED TO IT!" Kacchan growled

"SHUT UP! MY HAIR GOT USED TO IT!" Kacchan growled. "Whatever you say pretty boy!" I teased and bursting out laughing again with the boys. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" his hair popped up back to its original spikey shape. "There it is!" We all said laughing. He started yelling at them while I slowly backed away to the boys. (Izuku, todoroki, Iida)

"Hey guys. How are your injuries doing?" I asked them. "Its doing good, thank you for your concern, izaka." Iida bowed to me. "No problem." Then Kiminari pointed towards us and said. "If anyone really changed, its these four." I turned around everyone began surrounding us.

"Yeah, I heard about your encounter with stain."
"Are you guys alright?"
"Thank goodness endeavour showed up in time to save you."

"Yeah.." todoroki mumbled. I looked towards him and he seemed to still be thinking about it.

Soon class started and we went outside to ground gamma to take a training course.

We were supposed to be placed around the area and all might would send a distress signal and we all have to find him. First one to find him is the winner. 'That means I'll use my quirk... here we go'

The training course started and me and izuku activated our quirk. Everyone was cheering on sero till me and izuku flew past him.

"Woah! Is that midoryia!?"
"IS THAT IZAKA WITH A QUIRK!?"
"WHEN WERE THEY ABLE TO DO THAT!?"
"Shouldn't midoryia be breaking a bunch of bones!? And how is izaka doing that!?"

'I cant get distracted! Focus on only using 5%.' I kept jumping from wall to wall and realized izuku wasn't next to me anymore. "Izuku!?" I lost focus and fell. I groaned in pain and got up. Sero won and all might came up to me and izuku.

"You two surprised me out there. Meet me after class. It's time you know the truth of one for all." He gave us a thumbs up and walked back to our class.

'What does he need to talk about? He seemed tense.. I wonder what happened..'

I walked back to the screens to watch the rest of my class participate till a hand pulled me to the side. I was pushed to the wall and a arm pinned me from my side stopping me from going anywhere. I look in front of me and see kacchan not to happy.