《license》ch. 15

Izaka POV

After a few days, U.A. decided we have dorms. While me and izuku tried to convince mom she finally agreed and allowed it. It was the next day and I was going out to see kacchan.

"Izuku! I'm going to kacchan's! See you later!" I shouted then walked out. I made it to kacchan's house and I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard a muffled voice. I opened the door and walked to the living room.

"Hey kacchan!-" I looked over to the couches and saw Mr. Aizawa and All might there. "Oh. Hi Mr. Aizawa and All might! What brings you guys here?" I asked sitting next to kacchan. "They're here to talk about the stupid dorm thing." Kacchan mumbled.

"Oh! Yeah! My mom finally let us, took a lot of convincing though." I said. "Anyways, we'll be on our way now. Thank you for your time." Mr. Aizawa said getting up. "Wow, your really formal outside of school aren't you Mr. Aizawa." I giggled. They walked out and kacchan followed.

"Where are you going kacchan?" I asked. "One second, I'll be right back." He said walking out. I walked to the kitchen to auntie and talked about the dorms. "Where's katsuki?" She asked. "Oh he went outside with the teachers." I said.

"DAMN IT KATSUKI! WHAT DID THE POLICE SAY ABOUT GOING OUT!" She shouted. "KATSUKI!" She shouted again till kacchan replied and came back inside. "What were you talking about?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied and gave me a fast kiss.

"Alright! So, you want me to help you pack for the dorms?" I asked. "Whatever, I don't really care." He said looking back at me. "That means yes! Let's go!" I said jumping off the chair and pulling him to his room. I opened the door and sat on his bed.

"So~, what do you wanna pack first?" I asked. "I don't know. Let me get a suitcase first, idiot." He said going to his closet. He grabbed a suitcase and opened it. "Isn't it cool? We'll be living in the same place! Almost like we live together now! Isn't that awesome?" I asked. "Sure, but all those extras are gonna be there." He said opening a drawer with shirts and putting them inside.

"It doesn't matter! Plus, they're our friends! Why would you hate that?" I said helping him pack the shirts. "Because they're extras." He looked up to me. "Aw come on, kacchan. You know you don't hate them that much." I leaned my face closer to him. "I do. They get in the way." He looked over to me.

"Are you jealo-" He cut me off by pinning me to the floor. "Don't you dare say that word. That shi* doesn't matter to me. Those extras can never be better than me. Got it?" He smirked. "What about me?" I smirked back. "Not even you babe." He then kissed me while holding my arms up.

He began kissing my neck and I giggled a bit. "What's so funny?" He looked up at me. "That tickles!" I laughed. He chuckled and let me go. I got up and continued to help him pack. I was about to open the last drawer and he yelled, "hold on! Don't-" I opened the drawer and saw rows of boxers.

I closed it and laughed. "Sorry, babe!" I continued laughing and opened a different drawer. After we finished I decided to go home just in case it was too late. "Kacchan! I'm going home!" I said putting on my shoes. "Be careful, alright?" He said coming next to me. "I will." I looked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye!" I waved to him opening the door as he raised a hand. I walked out and headed home. I got home and when i got inside mom was crying. "Woah, woah, woah! What happened?" I said rushing to mom. "Nothing." She said wiping her tears and smiling.