《Mirio Togata》ch. 16

Izaka POV

I came downstairs to eat some breakfast and everyone was talking about izuku and kacchan's fight. "No way! You guys threw down!?" Mina said. I walked past izuku and kacchan while even was shocked I didn't at least say good morning.

"Is izaka mad at you guys?" Kaminari asked. "Oh, yeah I am, I'm gonna ignore them till they finish they're house arrest." I said sitting down on the table. "Come on, Izaka! I said I was sorry." Izuku said.

"Did you guys hear something? Yeah me neither. Let's get to that opening  ceremony, before we're late.." I said grabbing a sandwich and my bag.

"You guys coming or not?" I said standing at the door. "Oo~. She's real mad." Kaminari whispered to Kirishima as he nodded. I sighed and walked out the door.

We got to the ceremony and it was quite boring. Nothing was super important but when Principle Nezu spoke about work studies I smiled with joy.

'HE MEANS WORK STUDIES AS IN WORK STUDIES?! Omg. Are we gonna be doing work studies!? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!'

"Izaka, you alright?" Momo asked me. "Yeah! I'm just excited about the work studies!" I said.

~

After we got back to class everyone asked about the work studies. "Oo! Can I explain mr. Aizawa?" I asked. "No. Sit down." He said. I pouted and sat in my seat. He explained the work studies and how us first years may start them this semester.

I was so excited, mr. Aizawa finished talking then present mic came in. 'Oh god.'

~

After we got back to the dorms everyone was so tired because of present mic's class. "Were we even supposed to know all the grammar he was going over?" Satou asked. "Yeah, I mean I learned that stuff a long time ago." I said resting my head back on the couch.

"Then I think I studied the wrong chapters."
"I was stuck at the beginning then got lost after that."
"About those work studies, I wasn't scouted so I don't think I can participate in one."
"Maybe we can go to the places we did our internships! I'm totally down with doing that!"
"I hope I get to do one."

"Its already been one day and I've been completely been left behind, that's what your thinking right house arrest?" Iida said mocking izuku. "Hey, dont call me that! Its mean! Um.. iida what's a work study?" Izuku asked. "Something I can't tell you about. The teachers have forbidden us to give you any details about our classes. Sorry but your going to have to experience of the same shock and suprise we went through." Iida replied.

"Did you catch that? Bakugou." Iida said. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I HEARD YOU FOUR EYES." Kacchan shouted.

~

After a few more days, izuku finally got out of house arrest. I woke up the morning and saw izuku about to head out. "IZUKU!!!" I ran towards him. "FINALLY!" He cheered as we hugged. "I'm sorry for making you mad!" He bowed. "I'm fine now! Let's go! I don't wanna be late! And good morning!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the dorms.

"You do know kacchan is probably furious that you still have to ignore him and not me?" Izuku said fixing his tie. "Oh, yeah! I know! But this is his punishment from me." I pouted as izuku laughed.

We got to class and izuku apologized to everyone. "Time to take your seats everyone." Mr. Aizawa said coming into class. We sat down and he went up in front of us. "Good morning. Now that Midoryia's back, we can get into more detail about the work studies." He said. "Yes!" I shouted. He glared at me as I folded my hands together and looked away.