《No you, Don't!》 ch.3

Izaka POV

I woke up early this morning to get ready for our attack. I trained myself last night to make sure I was ready for anything I had to fight. I was now eating my breakfast while Shigaraki just woke up. "Good morning Shigaraki." I said not looking away from my breakfast. "Morning kid." He replied. "Woah, did I just hear the Shigaraki reply to a good morning? What's hyping you up today?" I said looking up with my eyes and my head still down. "We're finally going to capture all might. Once and for all." He said getting his drink from kurogiri. "Then let's hurry up with it slow poke. I'm gonna go get ready." I jumped off the chair and went to my room. I took out a dark green jacket and a black dress to my knees.

 I took out a dark green jacket and a black dress to my knees

I finished it off with a mask and headed down stairs. I checked the time and we still had 5 more minutes before kurogiri will open a portal. So I sat down and waited for kurogiri to stop wiping the glass and looked at me and nodded. I jumped up knowing that we're finally going. He opened the portal and I looked back at Shigaraki and gave him a thumbs up. He just looked away. 'Rude.' I walked through the portal seeing a gigantic dome covered in glass and a kid saying, "Are we already starting the training? I thought we were saving people?" I shot my head to the kid who said it, he had spikey hair and half of his body was showing. Then I I touch my ear to activate my com to signal the league that I got they're attention. I started to walk over to the group of people. Covering my head with a hoodie. "My, my. Look at all of these future heroes." I said pulling my hood down. "Who are you?" A kid asked. 'His voice. That voice.' I shoot my head up and I see no one other than my twin brother, Izuku. I look at him straight in the eyes and I realised that he found out it was me after I saw his eyes widen. I pull my hoodie down immediately and touch my coms. "We got a problem" I whispered. "What?" Shigaraki questioned. "All might isn't here." I said trying to ignore my brothers eyes that I felt were staring at me. I turn back around and look at the teacher. It was the pro hero 'Eraser head' and 'thirteen' I know eraser head's skill. He may look like he has only one skill but-. "You're not a pro hero if you only got one trick up you sleeve" he said. Took the words right out of my mouth, well, mind actually. Then eraser head came charging at me while I signaled kurogiri to bring the villains. 'I had to focus on the students. That was the only job I had. But it just got worse.

_________

While I saw eraser head fighting, I thought 'Now is my chance to go deal with the students'. So I walked up the stairs while I saw the red hair kid and a kid with ash blond hair came charging at me. Then I pressed my com signaling kurogiri to come trap them. The kids went to different areas of the place. While I went back to Shigaraki. I saw him crumbling eraser heads elbow. 'It kills me to see a hero or anyone for that matter be in pain. Even though I'm a villain. I still can't take away that feeling.' After awhile I saw izuku flying threw the air and with a girl who had green hair and a long tongue, grabbing on to them. 'Well at least he's safe..' I thought. Then I saw all might come in. And I realised. 'All might knows who I am.' I thought as my face turned into shock. Shigaraki looked at me telling me to go deal with the students that were coming. I nodded.  I covered my face to pass by all might so he doesn't recognize me. I saw kurogiri being held down by the two boys I saw earlier. I started to run towards them. The kid with the red hair started to attack me while his other friend held kurogiri down. I dogged every hit the kid aimed at me. "Nice quirk kid. But learn how to use it right." I said while he sliced his hand and I dogged grabbing the hand and grabbing his other and to behind him and throwing him to the ground while he broke the cement due to his quirk. "You got potential kid. You can do lots of great things with that quirk. So learn to use it right." I said holding him down. "Help me out, bakugou!" He said yelling to his friend that was holding kurogiri. 'Bakugo?' I thought. I turn to see that the kid let go of kurogiri and came charging at me. I move seeing him blasted his quirk on his friend by accident. 'K-kacchan!?' I know that quirk from anywhere. He looked back at me and gave me a evil grin. 'I was not ready for this.' Bakugou started attacking me and he got a few hits, but so did I. He was going to blast me with his quirk before someone yelled, "Kacchan don't do it!" It was izuku running to me and standed in front of me. "Kacchan, it's Izaka!" He said trying to get kacchan to calm down. "W-what?" He asked nervously putting his hand down. Izuku moved out of the way so kacchan can see me. I removed my hood and they both stared at me not believing what they saw. I touched my com and whispered, "If they kidnap me, dont come after me-" "what?!" Responded Shigaraki. "Just don't! If they get me dont come!" I said looking back up at izuku and kacchan. "Is it really you izaka?" Kacchan asked. I got up holding my stomach. "You tell me, kacchan." I said looking at him straight in the eyes. I came charging at him and threw some fists aimlessly. 'What is wrong with me!?' I thought as I kept trying to fight. As soon as I got a hit he said, "We're not going to fight you izaka" as I kept hitting him. He just stood there. Letting me hit him. The izuku came and touched my shoulder. I took his hand and twisted it then held it behind his back pinning him to the ground. "Izaka please! What happened to you!" Izuku started crying. I let go. I looked at him dead in the eyes pointing to where all might was fighting. "You better go help your hero." I said holding back my tears, as I saw izuku look in shock while he saw all might fighting the nomu. He ran past me and went to go help. I saw kacchan walking to me. "Izaka-" i stepped back. I felt a hard wall behind me and saw the red headed kid grab me. I kick him from behind, but it doesn't work due to his quirk. "Let me go, kacchan." I said. He just looked at me and nodded to his friend while his friend took me away. But his friend didn't realize, he wasn't grabbing me right. I flipped up kicking his face and landing on the ground as I saw more kids surround me. "Bring it." I said in a fighting stance. They all came charging at me. I fought off every, single, one. Except that red headed kid, he never gave up and just kept coming back to fight again. Then I heard running from behind me I turned around and I saw kacchan. I knew he was going to jump high so he can pin me down. So I back flipped and landed death staring kacchan. "Please izaka. Just come back to us." He said still in a fighting stance. "What, So you all can SHUT OUT AGAIN?" I yelled charging at him. "No! Your mom misses you! So does deku! Everyone does!" He said holding my arms as I tried to break free. I looked at him in the eyes while my eyes got watery. My emotion went from sad to angry yelling,"No you DONT!" I kicked him in the stomach and flipped kicking his head up too. I looked down to see my clothes ripped up and covered in scratches and bruises. I look up at kacchan as he was looking behind me I turn around and a teacher grabs me and everything went black.

Katsuki POV

After Midnight knocked out izaka with her quirk I looked to see the villains leaving. 'Atleast we have izaka.' I thought as everyone went out to get checked up.

Izuku POV

After the fight, I saw Midnight pick up Izaka to a car. I ran after her yelled, "Wait! Midnight!" I ran faster. She stopped and turned around as I looked at izaka. I started crying. "Do you know who this is midoryia?" She asked. "Yeah... it's my sister." He said looking at izaka. Then I passed out because of my two broken legs.

______________________________________

I533 words

Hope you enjoyed!