《Camp》ch. 13

Katsuki POV

I felt izaka's soft lips on mine. I didn't know why but I just had to. I wanted to kiss her for a reason..

Izaka POV

I could feel kacchan lips on mine. I didn't know why but... I didn't push away. I then kissed back, and dropped my jacket on the floor then wrapped my arms around his neck. We stood there for a few seconds then realized what we were doing. We shot our eyes open and got off of each other. I felt my face heat up and my heart beat as fast as ever. I looked away and grabbed my chest.

"I- I'm so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing-" i apologized covering face. "I-it's alright..." kacchan mumbled. We stood silent for a few minutes then I finally broke the awkward moment. "Um... kacchan.. why... did you... kiss me?..." I asked feeling super flustered.

"I dont know. I just... did... I had some weird a** feeling that made me want to kiss you." He answered. "Do you... like me?" I asked turning to him. "W-What!?" He turned around with his face red. "You wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't like me... I mean.. that was why you had a weird feeling..." I mumbled.

"Even if I did.. why did you... kiss me back?" Kacchan turned away mumbling. "I..... wanted to... I guess... i dont know why I didn't push away..." He turned back around with his face still red. "You mean... you liked it?..." I widened my eyes and felt my face heat up.

"I- uh- I.... did.." I mumbled.

"Wait... so you... you like me?" He said coming closer. "Well... now that you mentioned it.. and after we kissed... I... do..." I mumbled. I couldn't believe I was saying that. 'So.. the girls were right... I was just hiding my feelings, telling myself he's just my friend.'

"D-do.. you... like me?" Kacchan flinched to what I said and I felt embarrassed. "I-I mean- if you dont- its fine- Its just-"

"I do, you idiot." He said.

I looked up and saw kacchan blushing. I could feel my heart racing and my face burning. 'Kacchan... likes me?' I don't know what was wrong with me but I just jumped up and hugged him.

He was shocked for a second then hugged back. The door then opened and we turned our heads to see auntie. "Oh- am I interrupting something! I'm sorry! I'm just gonna say that dinner is ready!" Then she ran back out the room and closed the door.

I giggled at what happened and realized I was still hugging kacchan. I got off and looked away. "Sorry.." I mumbled.

"The hell you apologizing for?" He asked. I felt my body about to explode. 'He's not mad?'

"Your not mad... that I hugged you..." I mumbled. "Why the hell would I be... I actually... kinda enjoyed it...." he mumbled the last part looking away. I felt my face light up. "Your the best kacchan." I hugged him again. "Come on, let's go eat dinner." I said getting off him and walking towards the door. I grabbed my jacket and walked out grabbing it tight.

'That... just... happened...'

I sat down at the table and saw uncle Masaru. "Hi, uncle Masaru!" I said. He gave me a smile and said, "hi, izaka, nice to see you again." I nodded and looked down to my food. I took a bite and saw kacchan come down the stairs.