《Practical exam》ch.11

Izaka POV

I was sitting at my desk as mr. Aizawa explained that the practical exams were coming shortly and for us to be prepared. The bell rang and we were getting ready to go home. We heard that for the practical exam we would be against robots, but I dont think it'll be that easy. Kiminari and mina were jumping in joy because they were thinking it was gonna be easy till kacchan said,

"Shouldn't matter if its robots or actual people. Why are you morons so excited?"

"Who are you calling morons!?" Kiminari and mina said to him. Then kacchan made eye contact with me and izuku.

"Deku. And your sister. I dont know what's going on with your powers but I saw the way your using it now and I want you to know its really seriously pissing me off." He kept his eyes sharp and deadly to us. I stood up and clenched my fists. 'Dont get mad... he's acting like this because of what happened...'

"Uh oh.. he must be talking about how izaka and deku were flying around like him the other day." Uraraka said. 'Oh... he's mad about that? I guess that makes sense.. it's his moves... but it was good moves and others like to improve but I guess this angers him.'

"I wont have another half- a**ed win like the festival. We'll be getting individual in the upcoming finals. New rankings. So we'll know exactly where we're standing. I'll show you how much better I am." He said pointing at us then turning around to leave. "And todoroki.. I'll kill you too."

Todoroki nodded and kacchan slammed the door. "I haven't seen him that worked up in a while." Kirishima said. I pushed my chair and grabbed my bag. "Izaka, where are you going?" Izuku asked. "To talk to him." I walked to the door and izuku came up to me. "A-are you s-sure? He'll get mad at you-" I turned to him gave him a reassuring face.

"I know." I opened the door and closed it after me. I saw kacchan aalking down the hallway. "Kacchan!" I shouted running towards him. He turned his head to me and stopped.

"Nerd. If you dont leave right now I'll beat the hell out of you." He threatened. "Yeah, I knew you'd say that." I said. He growled and I went next to him. "Listen. I understand your mad that we used your moves but have you know everyone knows it's yours. So credit goes to you ok?"

"Doesn't matter. I'll beat you in the exams even if it means that I cant hold back." He growled at me and continued walking. "Hear me out!" I sped up my walking to catch up with him. He then pinned me to the wall next to me. "Leave me alone, izaka."

I looked at him right in the eyes. "No. I understand you think I'll be scared and just run away, leaving you alone but I'm not. I'm not that weak izaka from eleven months ago. I'm the only one who seems to stand up to you in our class. So your gonna have to deal with me." I crossed my arms.

"No shi*. Its really pissing me off. So stop it." He removed his arm from next to me. "Also... how'd you know my favorite flavor... for that spicy curry?" He glared at me. "I had a good 5 pages about you remember? I can read you like a book." I said. "Thanks nerd." He mumbled almost making me miss it.

I felt my face warm up to the sound of him thanking me. "Oh.... your welcome..." he went back to walking away. 'He... thanked me?... I guess I finally got to kacchan!' I smiled to myself watching him walk away. I turned around and headed back to class to grab izuku and head home.

I stopped by the door and heard a noise from the hallway next to me. 'Was someone spying on me?' I slowly walked to the hallway and jumped to the side to only find Mr. Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa!?" I asked. He stepped back shocked that I saw him. "Were you spying on me and kacchan!?" I smirked. "No. I was walking around the school and I heard you and him so I stopped to not interfere." He seemed nervous.