《Sports festival》ch.7

Izaka POV

It was the day of the sports festival. Me and izuku were more nervous than ever. I knew I wouldn't win but I just wonder how far I'll go into the festival. "Come on izaka! We'll be late!" Izuku shouted from the door. "Coming!" I said.

We were about to leave then we heard out mom call out to us. "We have to go mom!" I said. "I just wanted to say.. I'm proud of you two.. and do your best..." she teared up. "We will." Me and izuku said then headed out.

-time skip to festival time-

I entered the arena and saw my classmates. I ran up to the girls and they were shocked to see me.

"Woah! Izaka, we didn't know you joining the festival? Are you able to?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah! Apparently it's not against the rules since I'm a student in the school!" I smiled.
"Awesome! Can't wait to see if we battle." Mina cheered. "Me too!" I said with a grin.

We all listened in as Midnight announced that kacchan was gonna was gonna be the representative of our class and give speech. 'He's probably gonna say something rude.' "I'll just say... I'm gonna win." He said into the mic. Everyone start to boo him out or yell at him.

But I realized that this isn't kacchan just doing it for fun... because if he did, then he would've been laughing.... but, this.. this is him pushing himself..

He passed by me as Midnight explained what we'd be doing for the first round. 'Obstacle course.' Just my luck. We all lined up at the door and present mic began the race. Everyone began pushing me around and I was a little to short to get through.

I saw the floor shine white and I jumped before it could touch me. 'Todoroki.' I thought as I slid through the crowd while they were frozen.

"DIRTY TRICK TODOROKI!" I shouted sliding on the ice catching up to him while some of my classmates followed. He looked back while running and glared at me. Soon I felt a rubble and I looked up to see gigantic robots.

"OH, COME ON!" I shouted.

I ran towards the robots and saw todoroki freeze one in mid-air. 'He froze that robot while it was off balance... on purpose!' I thought and I quickly moved away from the direction of that robot.

Todoroki kept making a ice path which only helped me catch up, to be honest. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING, YOU HALF N' HALF BASTARD!" Katsuki yelled blasting towards todoroki.

After a while of sliding on ice we reached a big valley with ropes lined to rocks for us to go through. 'I'll just wait for todoroki to make a ice path and I'll just slide through.' And just as I thought that, todoroki made a ice path. I put a smirk on my face and slide across the ice.

'Todoroki is literally doing all the work. All I have to do is sit back and slide. Man I love being lazy'

After more running we reached a big field of dirt. It turns out it has bombs under us. I look at todoroki and he forms more ice. 'Serious? Is this guy wanting me to win?' I thought while sliding on the ice.

I kept sliding on the ice till I heard a big explosion from behind me. 'What the- IZUKU!?' I thought as I saw izuku flying in the air. 'Not bad.' I thought then saw sero near me.

I saw a peek of tape attached to his elbow and I grabbed his arm and aimed it to izuku. "Shoot tape!" I shouted. He shot tape and it attached to izuku's piece of metal. "Rip it!" I shouted as sero follows my orders confused. I held on to the tape and was sent flying past izuku. "Thanks sero!" I said waving as I flew away dangling from the metal piece.

Izuku was about to land and he was going to use the metal piece to throw him farther. So I pulled on the tape and jumped over all of them. I flipped to the ground and landed. I continued running while I looked behind to see kacchan trying to catch up but izuku seemed closer.