《All for one》ch. 14

Izaka POV

Me and izuku stood in front of the villain covering kota so he doesn't get hurt.

"Leave. I'm not down to fight muscular." He raised his eyebrows us suprise. "Oh, you know me? They only told me you knew mostly about heroes, or am I just famous now?"

"I'm not and idiot. Now leave." I threatened. "Let's have some fun shall we? You seem like something I would love to see bleed!" Muscular activated his quirk with a grin. "Izuku, get kota out. I know who this villain is, I cam deal with him." I stood in front of him. "No, they're after you, it's even more of a problem if I left you here."

"Stop talking and die!" Muscular jumped up and came crashing down at us with a fist. I grabbed kota and me and izuku jumped in separate ways as Muscular punched the floor. "You guys dont happen to know a kid named bakugou around here do you?"

'Kacchan!? Why are they after him!?"

We kept dogged his attacks but he gave us no time to run. "Izuku, we'll have to fight. Kota, you need to run." I said putting kota down. "W-what... what about you guys!" He cried. "Just go! Run!" We shouted as Muscular came running at us.

Me and izuku jumped in the air and punched his arm. Muscular blocked like it was nothing. "W-what the-" izuku said then Muscular sent us flying. I fell to the ground and got back up. "Izaka! Run with kota! I'll deal with him!" I was close to kota and we had somewhere to run. I was going to grab kota till a punch to my stomach flew me across the forest. I dropped to floor and saw smoke fill the place.

'Mustard must be here.' I ran away from the smoke and ended up being trapped by fire. I turned around and went a different direction. I saw kacchan and todoroki fighting a villain. "You guys alright!?" I shouted running towards them. "We're fine! You shouldn't be out here by yourself, idiot! They're after you!" Todoroki made another blast of ice covering the blades.

"No, they're after you too, kacchan!" I shouted. He turned back to me confused. I heard a loud sound that came from the mountain. 'Izuku must've been able to knock him out! But he's definitely gonna be injured terribly.'

I saw todoroki continuing to make ice as the villain kept making more blades. Kacchan looked like he wanted to fight but with his explosions it would cause a fire, even if todoroki could use his ice his field of vision would be blinded by the light of the explosion.

'What should we do!?'

'Students of class 1-A and 1-B, Mr. Aizawa has granted permission to use your quirks in combat! I repeat, use your training!'

'That's better news then I expected.'

'And also, we found out two of the villain's targets, kids named kacchan and izaka! If you two can hear me please stay with a group or head to camp immediately!'

'Spoke too soon.'

We heard loud thumps and trees being broken down. "Ice! They're fighting over there!"

'Izuku!'

"Todoroki, bakugou! We need some light!" Shoji said running with izuku on his back. The villain used his blades but I looked up and saw dark shadow come in and destroy the villain.