Chapter 2 - Purple Kitty Man

A/N: The song is "I don't give a" by Missio.

(f/f) - Favorite food

(t/f/c) - Third favorite color

   I pull myself out of the depths of my bed. My body felt like lead. I worked out too much out of anger yesterday. I sat and swung my legs over the side of the bed. My bare feet came into contact with the chilly foot. I flinched away from the floor slightly. Before putting my feet back on the ground. I stood up from the bed and slumped out of the room. I made my way into the kitchen to make some food for myself.

   "Hmm, (f/f) sounds good for today," I say to myself.

   I walk into the pantry and grab the things I need to make (f/f). Then I started to make the (f/f). After I finish the (f/f) I sit down at the table and start eating it. Once I finish I head to the bathroom and freshen up. Pulling on a pair of jean shorts and a (t/f/c) tanktop.

   I hasten out of the bathroom and snag my (f/c) sleeveless hoodie from where it lay on the couch. Quickly I rushed out of the house. I pulled on the hoodie (I just realized that hoodie is hoo die pushed together) leaving it unzipped. I pulled my phone out of my asspocket and opened up Bulma's contact information. Pressing the call button I put the phone to my ear.

   "(Y/n), whatcha want," Bulma asked.

   "Bulma, is Dad there," I asked.

   "No, he's not but why do you wanna know," Bulma asked.

   "One sec," I put my two fingers to my forehead and feel for Bulma's miniscule energy.

  Once I located it I immediately teleported to her. I popped up right behind her. Effectively scaring her.

  "Ahhh, fucking hell (Y/n) I keep telling you not to fucking do that," Bulma screeched.

  I pat her on the back and laugh out "Yeah sorry I keep forgetting bout that I always do it without thinking."

  Bulma was looking really nervous and I don't think that it was because of the scare I gave her.

  "Hey Bulma you're looking rather pale are you okay," I asked her, feeling a little worried about it.

  "Yeah I'm perfectly fine," Bulma answered with a dismissive wave of her hand.

  Even though it is entirely obvious that she isn't. I just decided to ignore it. I follow after her and notice she is holding a bunch of sweets in her hands. We both headed over to the balcony. The purple cat man and that light blue guy were sitting at a little table. They were both munching on various types of sweets. Bulma had a fake smile plastered on her face.

  "Hey guys I brought more sweets," Bulma said while placing them onto the table.

  "Why thank you for bringing more sweets Bulma," The light blue guy with the fleek hair said.

  "Oh it's absolutely no problem at all," Bulma said, waving her hand dismissively again.

   I glanced over at the purple kitty man basking in the warm sun. A dessert spoon in his mouth (wait are dessert spoons even a real thing... I feel like they are tho). He had just emptied out what seemed to have been a pudding cup. Though it was one funky looking pudding cup it looked like one of those yogurt cups with the knock off Diddy Kong on it. Kitty man was glaring at me. He was kinda starting to look like the scowly one.

  "What's with this short being," Purple kitty man asked, taking his dessert spoon out of his mouth (And yeah a dessert spoon is a real thing apparently).

  My own eyes sharpened into a glare that rivaled that scowly ones "You fucking bi-."

  I was quickly cut off by Bulma slapping a firm hand over my mouth. I was about to remove her hand but Bulma gave me a look. That made me zip my trap.

  "I'm sorry about her, she just really hates it when," Bulma paused "Anyone makes comments on her height. And she's got a really bad mouth. I'm not sure who she got it from."

  "Got it from you you hot headed bitch," I muttered.

  "Why you little shit," Bulma seethed.

  "Welp bye," I said as I removed myself from Bulma's grasp and used instant transmission to escape from Bulma's wrath.

Bulma's POV~

  "Who was that kid," Beerus-sama asked after (Y/n) instant transmissioned away.

  "Oh, (Y/n)'s not a kid she's like twenty six years old," I answered leaving Beerus-sama wide mouthed "And she's also Goku's kid."

  "Another one," Whis-san muttered out.

  "Well she is adopted but she's on par with Goku strength wise," I stated "I actually don't think I've seen her go all out in a battle."

  "Pff not that impressive," Beerus said with a small bead of sweat on his cheek (... his face cheek).

  'And it's not like she just obtained it all overnight she just spends all of her time training in the hyperbolic time chamber'

  'I think she's the only person to train in there alone for the full year without coming out all crazy'

  'She's worse than Goku when it comes down to training'

(Y/n) POV~

   I end up back at my house. I throw my phone onto the couch along with my sleeveless hoodie. I know I should be angry with the kitty man for calling me short but I'm not all that- oh who am I kidding I'm fucking pissed off. I stomp off to the training room wanting to release all of my pent up rage.

   Pausing for a second I raise a hand to the mark on my neck. It was burning with anger. Whoever my soulmate is, they are sure as hell pissed off as well. A small smile rose to my face. It made me feel comforted that my soulmate is as much of a hot head as myself (well that's one way to put it). I calm myself down slightly and decide that instead of training today I would take a rest day instead.

  Removing my hand from my neck I sat down on the couch. Letting myself sink into the depths of it felt really good against my sore muscles. Pausing I attempt to think back to the last time I went a day without training. Keyword attempted. I couldn't even remember the last time. I was sort of panicking inside.

  'What the fucking hell have I been doing with my useless ass life'

   I try my very best to shake off the feeling that I was totally wasting my life away. When I could try meeting new people... nope definitely not doing that. Nope. Nope. No.

   Pulling myself out of the depressing hole I was digging for myself. I stood up and decided that instead of taking a day off I would just find Dad and have him spar with me. Placing my two fingers on my forehead I search for his energy. Finding it I instant transmit to him.