Chapter 10 - Player Change

A/N: The song is "Assassin" by Au/Ra. Okay I know, I know your probably thinking ugh not another Goku VS Frieza chapter but I promise this is the last one for this fight (if you can even call it that). Which is going to make this one longer then the other ones. Anyway thanks for 180+ reads.

Frieza's POV~ (yeah I just did that)

   I gulped in deep breaths, panting heavily. Goku was in yet another small crater in the ground. A smirk found its way onto my face. I floated down to the ground. Landing on the ground with a squeak.

   "Have I been able to return even a bit of the humiliation you gave me on Namek," I ask walking closer to the wretched saiyan.

   "Looks like ya really have it in for me," He said.

   I had a flashback to when I was on planet Namek with Dodoria and Zarbon "If I'd managed to gain eternal life from the Dragon Balls back then I'd have conquered the entire universe by now. You managed to interrupt me spectacularly in the most humiliating way possible for me. Ever since then not a day has passed where I didn't remember my vendetta against you."

   I appeared before Goku and kicked him out of the crater. He went flying. I appeared behind him. He sent a punch for my face. I easily grabbed his wrist. He threw another punch this time for my stomach. I wrapped my tail around his hand, restricting it's movements.

   "Oh, no," Goku exclaimed as I held his arms above his head.

   A smirk found its way onto my face. Goku's teeth clenched together. Everyone on the ground below had a look of worry plastered on their faces.

   "Our feud with each other...," I begin, to which Goku attempts to knee me I easily stop his knee with my own "With this..."

   I charge a ki blast with my free hand aiming for Goku's stomach "... is at an end."

   The measily humans on the ground called out Goku's name. I let out a chuckle. A cloud of smoke billowed before me. The smoke cleared away revealing Goku.

   "That attack really hurt... for a moment I thought I was done for this time," Goku said while breathing heavily.

   "Oh? How unlike me. I must have held back," I say in an attempt to keep face.

   Vegeta yells out at Goku from the ground. Telling him it was enough already.

   "If you're not going to hurry up and figure it out... I'll take over and kill Frieza for you," Vegeta shouts up at Goku.

   "What was that," I ask immediately after, a sharp glare appearing on my face.

   "Vegeta...," Goku trailed off before letting out a small gasp and chuckling.

   A smile smeared across his face.

   "Silence, Vegeta-san," I shouted at the short saiyan on the ground below "You? Kill me."

   "Kakarot, switch with me," Vegeta shouted up.

   "Oh come on, Vegeta. It's just about to get fun," Goku shouted out while waving his arms about.

   An angered look spread across my face.

   "I ain't switching, ever," Goku proclaimed.

   "Shut up! I'm done waiting," Vegeta shouted out impatiently.

   "Just a bit! Just a little bit more," Goku said.

   "Your 'little bit' is unreliable," Vegeta shouted at the blue haired saiyan.

   "I promise! Really just a little bit more," Goku said again.