Chapter 3 - What the Hell is Going on!?

A/N: Hey I stopped procrastinating about actually drawing some sort of visual reference for what reader-chan's outfit looks like. The song is "Killer in the mirror" by Set it off.

   I had just instant transmissioned to Dad and I found myself hovering over this strange body of water. With the fleek haired guy, scowly, and Dad. What the fuck?! Where the hell are we? This doesn't look like earth.

   "(Y/n)? What are you doing here," Dad questioned.

   "I want you to spar with me cuz I'm bored as fuck," I replied with a smile.

   "Heck yeah lets do it," Dad said brightly.

   "Sure you guys can spar for a little bit before we continue your training Goku-san," The fleek hair guy says with a bright smile.

   Dad and I landed on solid ground. I threw my hoodie off of me and onto the ground. We both threw ourselves into our stances.

   "Ah, (Y/n) your stance has improved since last time I can't see any openings," Dad said with a grin.

   "Well your stance is the same as always old man," I say with a chuckle.

   Both of us met in the middle. The wind spun out of control around us. Dad had a fist to my stomach. While I had slammed my leg into his shin. He threw his arm back having it collide with my back. I swung my leg around and it came into contact with the back of his knee. Dad lurched forward and nearly took a knee. I placed my hands on the ground and spun my legs up knocking him in both the front and back of his head. Quickly I twisted my legs around his neck and slammed my elbow into a pressure point on his back.

   "Give up yet," I mused.

   "Nope," Dad grunted out as he attempted to remove my legs from their place around his neck.

   My hand shot out and I grabbed a wrist before the hand attached to it came into contact with my head. I turned my head and glared at the owner of said hand. Purple kitty man.

   "Whatchu want bitch I'm in the middle of fighting," I said with a glare.

   "(Y/n), you shouldn't talk to Beerus-sama like that," Dad said.

   "Ah so that's purple kitty man's name," I said "...Oh fuck I said that outloud didn't I."

   "I'm gonna kill you," Beerus seethed.

   "Oh shit (Y/n) you've really fucked up now," I said to myself as I made an effort to get away from Beerus.

Goku's POV~

   I watched as (Y/n) quickly bounced around dodging Beerus-sama's attacks. I let out a sigh as I went to stand where Whis-san and Geta stand.

   "Oh, Goku-san are you not going to attempt to aid your daughter," Whis-san asked.

   "Naw she got herself into these she can get herself out of it," I answer dismissively.

   I stood there watching as (Y/n) lept around barley dodging Beerus-sama's fists. She was sweating profoundly. I could tell that (Y/n) was trying really hard not to knock Beerus-sama in the face. She almost succeeded in it.

   "Holy shit fuck I need to stop hitting people by accident," (Y/n) screeched after hitting Beerus-sama in the face.

   She panicked and instant transmuted away. Beerus-sama was absolutely livid. Shouting at Whis-san to take him to earth so he could beat (Y/n) up. Beerus-sama chilled out when Whis-san said he would make something special for dinner.

(Y/n) POV~

   I once again had no clue where the fuck I was. Some sort of fucking weird ass cave. This is why I don't transmute to the first familiar energy I feel. I glance around and quickly see the person I teleported to. Mai. I ran forward and enveloped Mai in a tight hug.

   "My child," I screeched.

   "Mai, you have a mom... I wish I had a mom," One of the people in Mai's little gang said.

   "Naw I'm not really her mom I just call her my child," I say.

   "(Y/n), it's been such a long time since the last time I saw you," Mai said, a bright smile adorn her face.

   "I know right what have you been up to," I asked.

   "Well we're currently looking for the dragon balls,"Mai answered.

   "Okay then well good luck with that I'll be back in a second I've gotta get my hoodie," I say before instant transmuting back to Dad.

  They were all standing in basically the same place. I rushed over, grabbed my hoodie and quickly transmuted back out. I ended up with Gohan this time.

   "Sup lil bro," I said, emphasising the lil part.

   "Oh, uh hi,"Gohan said, obviously uncomfortable.

   I honestly can't even blame him; he saw the worse side of me. The side that comes out with just a single comment on the topic of my height. The sky suddenly turned dark almost like it was night outside.

  'Ah the child and her friends summoned Shenron'

   "Welp imma head out now bye then," I said before putting two fingers to my forehead and transmuting to Mai.

   Once I materialized there I found some fucking weird ass circular spaceship flying off into space. I quirked an eyebrow as I walked over to where Mai and her friends stood watching the ship fly away. The one light blue colored one was shouting about something I didn't care about. The one thing I did care about was the face Mai had ice cream. And ice cream is tasty.

   "Hey Mai need help eating your ice cream," I asked.

   "Huh, oh (Y/n) you want some," Mai questioned.

   "Yes, please," I replied.

   Mai smiles and nods her head. A wide smile spreads across my face.

   "Yay food," I shouted out excitedly.

   Mai had me divvy up the ice cream so there was enough for me, Mai and her friends. As we were eating our ice cream I actually took a good look at Mai's friends. One was a furry the other one was a blue person.

   Leaning over I whisper into Mai's ear "What an interesting pack of friends you have there."

   Mai whispered back "Yeah I know."

   We both let out a quiet giggle. The other two gave us a strange look before going back to eating their ice cream.

   "Hey, I've been meaning to ask how come you guys only have two things you wished for. Cuz I understand that one of you asked for money and Mai asked for ice cream but aren't you supposed to be able to make three," I ask them.

   "Well thanks to these other guys who wished someone back to life we only got to make two," Mai answered.

   "Oh, who'd they wish back," I asked.

   "Somebody called Frieza," Blue man replied.

  'Huh the name Frieza rings a bell but I'm not sure where I heard it'

   "For some reason they only got the pieces of the guy. It was really gross," Furry said with a shutter.

   "Ew well anyway I best be getting back home," I say while standing up an empty bowl in hand.

   I pass the bowl over to Mai and wrap her up into a hug. I released her and put two fingers to my forehead. Instant transmuting home. The only reason I could was because I had set a return point in my house. I had split off a small portion of my energy and fused it to the house. It's so small that only I can locate it.

   I walked over to the training room and turned the knob up to the highest level it would go. Sitting down on the floor I began to train. I had a feeling in my gut I was going to need it.