Chapter 18 - Fistfight in the Future

A/N: The song is 'Blood // Water' by grandson.

(Future Timeline - 3rd POV)~

  The clashing of fists could be heard echoing across the planet. Black and (Y/n) were dueling with one another. Their fists shook the earth. Each and every time they connected. Their fighting took long enough for (Y/n) to switch forms. A lightning like aura surrounding her. Just like when Frieza had come to earth. The only problem was that Black had transformed as well. His hair took on a shade of light pink.

  "Is that all you got rosé boi," (Y/n) taunted while throwing another punch.

  Each of her punches made pain shoot into Black's body. Though he easily brushed it off it still somewhat affected him.

  He threw a punch of his own before rebuking "Not at all little one."

  A glare sharped onto the woman's face. Her displeasure at him calling her little evident on her face. She quickly lashed out again with a flurry of blows. Sending him towards the ground. He stopped himself before he hit the ground. (Y/n) let out a low growl. Their arms clashed together. Both trying to gain the upper hand in the fight.

  "I'm gonna send you to hell for that," She shouted, her emotions starting to get the better of her.

  "You can try little one," Black replied smugly, knowing that his words were getting to her.

  A low growl echoed out of her throat, which made Black smirk. (Y/n) sent an elbow into the side of his rib. A raging fire lit up behind her now white irises. After the jab she shot a ki blast at his chest. Black flung it away with a flick of his wrist. The ki blast collided with the ground causing an explosion. The fiery aftermath of the explosion illuminated the two warriors. Both of them were at a standstill.

  They hover several meters away from the other. The smaller of the two lightly gasping for air. Thick smoke infiltrating her lungs. She wasn't as used to it as the person in front of her was. Despite her slight difficulty with breathing she kept her form. Her whitened hair swaying in the breeze. (Y/n) exhaled quietly her focus entirely on the man before her.

  The pink haired not Goku lunged forwards. His fist drawn back, he swung and hit nothing but air. (Y/n) had dodged to the side. She launched her own fist at him aiming for his ribs again. This time it didn't connect. A sharp pain blossomed on her right cheek. His speed had increased. (Y/n) kicked her own speed up a notch. Countering his strike with one of her own. (Y/n) struck his blind spot with her leg. Both of them wailing at one another. Carefully aimed kicks and punches were being thrown by the both of them. Several from both sides actually connect to the other.

  The only stopped when both of them sensed three distinct energies. Those energies belonging to Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta. The three of them were a little ways away. Since (Y/n) and Goku Black's fighting had drawn them away from the ruins of capsule corp.

  Black powered down to his base form. Which had confused (Y/n), she turned her attention back to him. Before she could do anything he had already knocked her out. A sharp chop to the neck and she was out like a light. (Y/n) was forced down to her own original form. Her white hair going back to its original (h/c) color.

(Y/n) to Frieza's personal hell place~

  (Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open. She was met with a bright blue colored sky. One that she was all too familiar with. (Y/n) sat herself upright. Her (e/c) colored eyes clashed with a pair of crimson ones. It was Frieza in his little cocoon. But this time something was off about him. The flash of recognition that would usually appear in his eyes wasn't there this time. In his eyes only swirled with confusion.

  "And who might you be," Frieza asked.

  Then it hit her. She was with future Frieza. Not the Frieza from her timeline. So it made sense that he didn't know her.

  "Son (Y/n)," She responded with a tad bit of venom at her last name, which always made her think of her mother.

  Future Frieza's eyes widened before sharpening into a glare. His eyes glossed over slightly. More than likely having a flashback. His eyes refocused. Glare never wavering.

"I assumed Goku only had the one brat. I didn't take him for a family man," He sneered.

"Naw he didn't really raise me or anything," She said, crossing her arms.

"You seem to know me but I've never met you," Frieza pointed out.

"Eh? Oh well I'm from a past timeline... wait is it okay to tell people that... I mean Trunks knows so I guess it's fine," (Y/n)'s voice wavered at the end when she realized she was rambling.

  "That's quite the tale little half-monkey," Frieza chortled from his cocoon.

  "Half-monkey," She questioned.

  "Half-saiyan, half-human... a half-monkey," He explained with a smirk.

  "Eh? But I'm not part saiyan. I'm adopted," (Y/n) explained.

  Frieza had an odd look on his face. He didn't entirely believe her. A strange aura hovered around her. Just out of sight. It wasn't something that just anyone could see. But it was there waiting for the right time to make itself known. It definitely wasn't the aura belonging to a *****. This oddity piqued Frieza's interest.

  That wasn't the only thing that stood out to him. He could also see a purple colored mark peeking out from the edge of her dirtied scarf (it's dirty because she fought Goku Black). It wasn't a bruise, the shape was too solid. The color of the mark reminded future Frieza of something. He was torn from his musings by a sharp sneeze.

  (Y/n)'s allergies were acting up. She had been trying her best not to stir up the pollen. But it wasn't working. Frieza was going to make a remark about it but she had vanished. This obviously puzzled him to no end. She had shown up out of the blue and vanished the same.

  He absentmindedly rubbed his thumb against the tip of his pointer finger. The one he typically used to shoot small ki beams from. That was where his own mark was. He had always assumed he'd killed his soulmate. But what he didn't see under his cocoon was that the mark had changed colors. It now adorned a vibrant (f/c).

(A/N): I finally sat my ass down an finished this damn chapter. SCREW YOU WRITERS BLOCK! *exhale* Okay, I apologize for the wait. My mom had me cleaning my room last weekend (Tho my room hasn't been entirely cleaned... yet). So I couldn't find anytime to actually write anything. So I further destroyed my sleep schedule to write this chapter.

(I've spent like 2 or 3 days working on this because it was being difficult)

Lmao I prewrite this on a google doc. And the doc has 82 pages. I've never typed this much for anything else before. It keeps getting longer and longer. XD

This chapter is slightly shorter then the average ones I write. But all in all I figured you peeps would rather have something instead of waiting more.