Chapter 15 - You Sly Bitch!

A/N: The song is 'Dead Man Walking' by City Wolf.

  I stood before the light blue knock-off Frieza. Who's name I honestly didn't care enough to remember. I huff shortly it still didn't make any sense how he beat dad. It was obvious that something sketchy was going on. The gong rang out signaling the start of the match. The announcer shouted out "begin"

  "I've already shown the scope of my power. All I have left is my willpower. But I will fight with that as my weapon," He said before taking a quick lung at me.

  I dodged and threw myself into my signature stance. My eyes sharpen into a fixed glare at my opponent. He came rushing forward again. I shot an arm out to hit his face. Which he threw his arm up to block. Before my fist came into contact with his arm I pulled my fist back and instead threw a hard kick to his shin.

  While he was still recovering from the blow he took I threw a punch to his abdomen. I kept throwing a bunch of solid hits to his chest area. Throwing an elbow in his ribs before dodging away. He had tried to throw a punch at me.I took several big leaps back.

  My instincts were screaming at me to keep my distance. Something was off. He got up really close again and made another attempt to hit me with his fist. I grabbed a hold of his wrist stopping him from hitting me. A sharp pain shot up from where I had grabbed him. But it was dull because of the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

  I threw a punch at him sending him flying backwards. I held up my hand. Taking a look at my palm. A small hole was there. A sickening purple color oozed out of it slightly. The edges of my vision started to smear. Taking quick action I put my mouth to the wound and sucked the poison out. Removing it from my mouth by spitting it on the ground. The purple liquid shone brightly on the platform.

  I shot a dark glare at him before saying "You sly bitch! Now it makes sense! You used fucking poison."

  Knock-off Frieza took a slight step back. Quickly making an attempt to regain his crumbling composure. The match got paused. The announcer made his way over to knock-off Frieza and found a needle in his forearm. Laced with a purple poison. The two kitty men then started yelling things at each other. I was too absorbed in glaring daggers at my blue adversary to take any notice of them. Just looking at him made my blood boil. I was beyond pissed.

  I didn't hear the two kitty men agree that dad was allowed back in the tournament. I let out a quiet throaty growl. They were about to have knock-off Frieza be disqualified. But me being my dumbass self decided it would be a good idea to just have him keep fighting me instead. I made my stupid idea known by shouting it out. And the fat kitty man was really enthusiastic about my idea.

  'There's no backing out of this one now is there'

   I get pulled from my momentary thoughts by the skinny kitty man begrudgingly agreeing to it. A glare fastened on his purple face as he caught my eye for a split second. I shot a quick glare back before zoning in on the blue alien before me.

   I crack the joints in my fingers before the gong rang out yet again. Lunging forward at him. Throwing a hard left hook before kicking low and hitting his ankles. Another kick thrown at his stomach. Sending him flying backwards. He staggered to his feet. A bit wobbly on his feet before he threw himself at me fist drawn back. I dodged out of the way of his attack only for him to hit me in my side. Letting out a sharp breath before launching a counter attack. My fist connected with his face.

   I could feel his nose break under my fist. He was sent flying. Propping himself up on his elbows. Dark purple-blue colored blood trickled out of his nose. His nose being bent in an awkward way. A hand went up to grasp at his now broken nose. A hiss of pain escaped his lips. While a smirk crept up onto my lips. He growled and lunged at me. I dodged only for him to swing a hard right hook into my stomach. A trail of saliva escaped my mouth.