Chapter 5 - Bulma Communicates With the Sky

A/N: I don't have a life and I'm listening to this song on repeat

  I get into my stance. Right leg back with the foot set sideways. Left leg forward along with the foot. Right hand set back just below the breast with the palm flat facing up the thumb tucked in. Left hand set just above the left shoulder palm flat and forward the thumb also tucked in. I exhaled sharply, getting my breathing under control. Adrenaline pumped through my veins.

   "But (Y/n) he's stronger then he may seem," Gohan warned worriedly, lacing his tone.

   I grinned and answered "Why don't you sit back and let me handle this lil bro. I've got this."

   "Huh, siblings? I never knew Son Goku had a daughter," Frieza sneered "Well anyway just as Ginyu-san was spared by you I was once spared by your father. That Son Goku just remembering it makes my stomach boil. I'm going to make you suffer greatly before you die."

   I clench my teeth and glare harshly at him. Just looking at him was making my stomach turn.

   "I wonder what the look on Son Goku's face will be like when he sees you die in agony. Just imagining it gives me a thrill," He says all cocky like.

   "Well thats to fucking bad cuz your not going to be able to see it," I say filled with a burning rage because of him underestimating me.

   Frieza's glare hardened and he looked even more pissed off then before. He started shooting more of his little red ki orbs at me. I slapped each of them away with one of my hands (Cuz she got shot in the shoulder leaving her arm useless). Grunted with effort. A few beads of sweat lazily rolled down my face. One of the many ki blasts managed to slip past me searing through my stomach.

   "Does it hurt? Is it painful? My hatred of Son Goku is nothing compared to this," He said cockily.

   "Bitch this is nothing. I've spent every day since the age of nine training my ass off. So no your attacks don't fucking hurt compared to the rest of my fucking life," I seethed.

   This only made Frieza even more pissed off "Why you."

   "You know what I'm going to step it up a level," I stated while removing my (f/c) hoodie.

   I threw it behind me and it left a huge dent in the ground. I also unclipped my weighted wristbands. Chucking them over with my weighted hoodie. I threw myself back into my stance. My brows furrowed, jaw clenched. The aura around me turned serious and menacing.

  With Beerus and Whis - 3rd POV~

   "Hey Whis did something seem off about Goku's kid," Beerus asked his companion.

   "You mean (Y/n)-chan," Beerus nodded "Why yes something certainly was off about her. She didn't seem *****."

   "I know right she really didn't," Beerus said while stretching out across his lawn chair.

   "But if she isn't ***** then what is she," Whis questions.

  "Who even knows," Beerus says "Anyway I want more pizza now."

   "Well I can't get anymore because my staff is currently in use," Whis said.

   "Well then bring them back," Beerus grumbled angry with not having any more pizza to eat.

   "But it was your order to put them in there in the first place," Whis said.

   "Well bring them back anyway my hunger is more important," Beerus states.