Chapter 6 - Goku VS Frieza

"To be honest, last time I was careless. So, this time, I'll go straight to my final form," Frieza states before powering up.

   He let out a loud yell and a purple colored aura surrounded his small form.

   "Oh, no! Everyone, run," Goku shouted out as he started to leap backwards.

   A large portion of the land around Frieza got engulfed in Frieza's purple aura. Dust stirred up all over the place. Once the dust settled none of Frieza's men were left standing. Goku and Vegeta were behind a rock. (Y/n) was draped over said rock. Because that's where Goku had set her. She was still fast asleep.

   "He blew away all of his guys," Goku said while Vegeta gritted his teeth together "All of his troops... just to show off his power."

   "Sorry to keep you waiting," Frieza said with a smirk "I'm ready for my revenge now."

   Frieza was hovering over the massive crater he made while powering up. Currently in his 'final' stage.

   "This is amazing," Goku said while standing up from behind the rock "What kind of training did you do? Hey Vegeta... sorry but I've got this."

   "What," Vegeta says in shock.

   "You already got to kill that Captain Ginyu guy, right," Goku asked which Vegeta responded with a 'tch' "Now it's my turn."

   "Go ahead," Vegeta said while crossing his arms.

   "You really are quite something else. We coulda been rival's if you weren't such an evil jackass," Goku said standing before the crater Frieza created.

   "You're still talented at saying things that annoy me, I see. Oh? You're not going to become super saiyan," Frieza questioned.

   "Yeah, I don't need to go that far now," Goku said while getting into his stance, a white aura surrounding his body.

   "Well you seem confident," Frieza said while getting into his own stance, a purple aura surrounding his body "Shall we begin my revenge now."

(Bare with me I'm not the best at writing fight scenes)

  Both males were glaring at each other harshly. Frieza's mouth curls up into a smirk. The purple energy around his dissipates. Floating forward he lands on the ground with a squeak. The energy around Goku also dissipates. A smirk forms on Goku's face.

  Both of them start walking towards each other. They met in the middle. Goku towers over Frieza's small figure. Both glaring at the other. They stood only about a foot away from the other.

  Both threw a punch with the other blocked. They slammed their forearms together. The ground beneath them cracked. Both of their mouths twisted into a smirk. Before they clasped hands and started pushing against each other.

  Purple aura surrounded Frieza yet again, while white surrounded Goku. Both of them were screaming. The ground around them cracked more till another crater was made. The one Frieza made earlier was still bigger though. Their teeth clenched as the both tried to overpower the other.

  "They both have tremendous energy," Gohan commented.

  "Unlike with Beerus, I sense a real indescribable fear right now," Krillin told Gohan.

  "So, he's your friend that defeated Frieza," Jaco asked Bulma.

  "Yep," Bulma answered.

  "And those two are," Jaco asked while pointing at where Vegeta and a sleeping (Y/n) were.

  "My husband, Vegeta and Goku's daughter, (Y/n)," Bulma stated proudly.

  "Vegeta, the prince of the saiyans... right," Jaco asked as beads of sweat coated his face.

  "Yep," Bulma confirmed.

  Jaco made an escape attempt. Which Bulma quickly thwarted by grabbing onto his leg and pulling him off his ship.

  Frieza and Goku were still pushing one another around. They both started screaming at the other again. The ground shook like crazy and a cloud of smoke filled the area. The smoke quickly cleared and the crater that they were making increased in size. They had broken away from each other. And were hovering not too far away from each other.

  "You know, I owe you a debt of gratitude," Frieza said.

  "Gratitude..? Boy, that sounds creepy," Goku commented.

  "I was able to put an effort into training because of my desire for revenge. Thanks to you, I was able to see a different perspective," Frieza said.

  "Hm," Goku questioned with a serious look on his face.

  "However," Frieza's face morphed into one of disgust "Do you know how I feel to put effort into something? Do you know how humiliating that feels to me?! You! Do you understand."

  Frieza at this point was wide eyed and fuming with anger. Red veins visible in the white of his eyes.

  "Repulsive! That face... that voice of yours... all of it," Frieza growled with tic marks on his head.

  "Quit the chitchat and let's start," Goku said, getting a little annoyed.

  "Dear Son Goku-sama, to express my feelings of gratitude I shall kill you," Frieza said "I want you to... taste some of the same hell I went through."

  Frieza shot off a red ki blast but wasn't aiming for Goku, no he was aiming for Krillin.

  "Krillin," Goku shouted out before popping up in front of Krillin and deflecting the ki blast.

  Goku quickly spun around just in time for Frieza's fist to collide with his jaw. Goku went flying upwards. Frieza popped up where Goku was going and slammed his elbow into the top of Goku's head. Goku went flying towards the ground. Frieza used both of his knees and rammed into Goku's stomach. Frieza grabbed a fist full of Goku's hair.

  "Die, you maggot," Frieza shouted before throwing a punch at Goku.

  Goku quickly blocked by making an 'X' with his arms. Goku grabbed ahold of Frieza's wrist and put a hand to the back of Frieza's neck. Goku shoved Frieza down making him spin out. Frieza regained his balance and they went back to fighting.

  "They're too fast, I can't see them," Gohan stated.

  "You can't see them either," Krillin asked.

  "Yes," Gohan answered.

  "Right, up, left. Punch, kick, knee... yes go! Ugh! He's hit," Jaco said stating what was happening in the battle they couldn't see (minus Jaco).

  "You can see that? At least your eyes are good," Bulma commented.

  "At least," Jaco asked with a bead of sweat on his face.

  Goku threw a punch to Frieza's stomach. Frieza flung his limbs out to stop himself.

  "Take this," Frieza shouted as he charged a ki blast in his hand.

  Instead of shooting it at Goku he shot it at Bulma and Jaco. Goku shouted out her name before Frieza came up from behind and drop kicked him. Vegeta stopped the blast from hitting his wife and her friend with a blast of his own.

  What neither had noticed till it was too late was that another blast was shot off. This time it actually hit someone. (Y/n).