Chapter 11 - An Odd Dream?

A/N: The song it 'Fake' by The Tech Thieves. This one is majorly dialogue but oh well.

(Still 3rd POV)

  "Frieza... he took everything," Tien muttered out staring at the destruction before them.

    "No. Frieza's probably not dead," Whis stated.

  "What is he a cockroach that just doesn't wanna die," (Y/n) said quietly to herself making an attempt to cover her emotions with jokes.

   "He can survive even in the vacuum of space," Beerus states, still having (Y/n)'s ankle in his grasp "Pretty crafty."

   "Dammit," Goku curses as he stares at where Earth used to be "I shoulda ended it when I had the chance."

   "Then would you like to end it," Whis asked, making Goku look at him.

   "Your softness caused this," Beerus stated "Send Frieza back to his so--called flower garden."

   "What are you saying, Beerus-sama," Goku questioned now having his entire body turned to them.

   "Do it over again," Whis answers calmly.

   "Do it over again? Say, Whis-san, you said something like that before, too," Goku says before having a flashback.

   "I turn back time," Whis states "Previously when Beerus-sama when and destroyed the sun I turned back time a little bit and smacked him on the head before he did such a stupid thing. Besides, without the sun it would be difficult in the dark."

   "Turn back time," Jaco says to himself.

   "You can do that," Bulma asked.

   "I say 'turn back' but I can only do 3 minutes' worth of time," He paused for a second before asking "What will it be, Goku-san."

   Goku held a determined look in his eyes while answering "Yeah! Please, Whis-san."

   "I see. Well then," Whis held up his staff "Oh, I forgot to mention... Once I turn back time, It will be quite a while before I can do it again. If you fail, the Earth won't be restored any more."

   A shocked look spread across Goku's face "Huh? What do you mean."

   Whis knocked his staff on the ground. Waves of light spread across the ground. Turning back time by 3 minutes. Sending them back to before Frieza blew up the planet.

   "Damn you," Frieza said again while falling to his knees "Th-this can't be. Me! Losing to Vegeta."

   The blue energy dissipated around Vegeta again. Blue energy engulfed Goku's form,

   "That's impossible," Frieza shouted his face in the dirt.

   "Your era's already long over," Vegeta states as Goku charges up a kamehameha.

   Vegeta holds up his hand an orb of blue energy forms in the palm of his hand before saying "Don't ever return again."

   Goku flies quickly through the air over to where the other two after kamehameha in hand.

   "The same to you," Frieza says before smirking.

   "Move! Vegeta," Goku shouts out.

   Vegeta turns his head to look at Goku, who is flying over while shouting out "Frieza."

   Vegeta 'tsks' and disappears. Goku launches the kamehameha at Frieza. Frieza shouts out before disintegrating. A trail of smoke and a hole in the ground being the only thing left behind.